Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

The repeat songs have to happen if they’re great songs.

Let’s say Juvie gets in one of these verzuz hit battles. Now he can’t use Back that ass up, Ha, etc. because Mannie played them vs Storch?

cmon man

Not the same at all fam

Well I be goddamn.......I always thought he did it. Even at a Mannie set I went to he played saying this "my shit" but I guess he was saying he just like the song LMAO......L for me
Supposedly Baby not paying Pharrell and the Clipse for that song is what started the beef that ultimately ended up w Drake getting bodied ....some butterfly effect shit lol

The repeat songs have to happen if they’re great songs.

Let’s say Juvie gets in one of these verzuz hit battles. Now he can’t use Back that ass up, Ha, etc. because Mannie played them vs Storch?

cmon man
That's different b

C'mon

Who else rapped back that azz up

The man named 3 producers and crammed himself in there and then plays the song and plays his part.. piano man ass nigga.

The nigga played his parts of the song and niggas thought that was cool, not understanding that, the shit was HIS only part in the assembling of the song.

Add the piano key part right after the bass ass nigga

On gawd

I swear I knew you were gonna bring this up lol

Techinically they were both "in house" producers, Mannie played mainly all CM shit (To his detriment) and Storch only played 1 Roots song that happened to have one of the greatest artists of alltime on it so I can't even give full credit to the Roots for that.

To be an in house Roots producer and not play none of their shit......... kind proves my point.

One day we ll address how they finessed Jill Scott off this record cuz she was fat....I thought they were the good Negroes lol

I guess since we all already know how fucked up Diddy is it is no surprise he didn't put Kelly Price in the video of a song she sung on because of how fat she was.

Yall gotta stop with this sole producing vs co production crap

At the end of the day, the songs Scott played wouldnt have been what they was without Scott input. A lot his work was ya top producers reaching out to him for input. Or some keys. Or some melodies

Producing aint writing yo

Techinically they were both "in house" producers, Mannie played mainly all CM shit (To his detriment) and Storch only played 1 Roots song that happened to have one of the greatest artists of alltime on it so I can't even give full credit to the Roots for that.

To be an in house Roots producer and not play none of their shit......... kind proves my point.
Devil's advocate.............maybe he didn't want to really shit on Mannie by playing any of the Roots record's

:hahaha:

Not the same at all fam

Dog, Ne-Yo played Let Me love because he wrote it
Storch played it because he made the beat

Cry me river Timbo made the beat, Scott Storch was a writer on the record.

We just had a writer battle where they played songs in which if/when the producer battles they will play it again.

How is that any different, stop reaching

Story behind Still DRE

Dre in the kitchen making a sammich , Storch is fucking around on the keyboard/piano
Storch plays the still DRE melody DRE hears it from the kitchen drops his sammich , they immediately go into the home studio and DRE programs the drums ....

u mean to tell Storch can’t claim that beat?

Back