Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the disrespect

lmaoo

^^ This perfectly describes how I felt watching it last night.

giphy.gif

Who do you think was funding Murder Inc my guy?

Preme funded Murder Inc. Without Preme, Irv Gotti and Ja Rule wouldn't be eating. 50 was beefing with niggas that was with Preme. Preme sends shooters to end 50. they don't end him and 50 responds by continuing to beef in the streets and on wax with Preme and his associates. Preme's associates include Irv Gotti and Ja Rule from Murder Inc of which Preme is most responsible for being funded. How do you think Murder Inc got off the ground? Hard work and dedication? Lolololololol, no. Drug money. Primarily from Preme. Bodies have been dropped from this beef directly and indirectly. 50 and Ja have gotten physical with each other. How many rappers who are beefing have actually fought each other before? Not many. This beef is deep and personal. The music is just the outer layer.

DDV5wpHXkAAwgZF.jpg

KexEdit-0.8.6.png.jpg

The judicial system concluded otherwise...

Preme funded Murder Inc. Without Preme, Irv Gotti and Ja Rule wouldn't be eating. 50 was beefing with niggas that was with Preme. Preme sends shooters to end 50. they don't end him and 50 responds by continuing to beef in the streets and on wax with Preme and his associates. Preme's associates include Irv Gotti and Ja Rule from Murder Inc of which Preme is most responsible for being funded. How do you think Murder Inc got off the ground? Hard work and dedication? Lolololololol, no. Drug money. Primarily from Preme. Bodies have been dropped from this beef directly and indirectly. 50 and Ja have gotten physical with each other. How many rappers who are beefing have actually fought each other before? Not many. This beef is deep and personal. The music is just the outer layer.

DDV5wpHXkAAwgZF.jpg

KexEdit-0.8.6.png.jpg

That's FALSE,Preme DID NOT fund Murder Inc. That's why the Feds investigated them,Irv and Ja would be in jail for money laundering. Irv has said this countless times,he was getting paid for DJing and producing,he was working at Def Jam for years before he launched the Inc that's where his startup bread comes from.

DDV5wpHXkAAwgZF.jpg

KexEdit-0.8.6.png.jpg
Yea no, you just wrote some fan fiction. Murder Inc was a legit label wit chat hits before Peme came around. Irv was like a group trying to be close to Preme to get his street cred up and Preme was using him to try and get legit money. Irv's dumb ass trying to be down with dirty street niggas even tho he was a successful millionaire is what helped sink their ship.
Like a year after they met he had Preme be the best man at his fucking wedding. I know street niggas was laughing at Irv behind closed doors. And the reason they came with the money laundering charges is cuz when Irv was making his lil movie or production deals, he'd bring in Preme trying to put him on. So of course when the FEDs came after Preme they'd come at Irv and the label too.

Let's be honest about something because I see a common statement " Jeezy didn't send the guy, he did it himself". Not saying Jeezy had did it but why the fuck would somebody admit yeah I put a hit out and even more I put a hit out that completely failed. Lol buddy aint stupid.

Regardless last night was a huge win for Atlanta, and great moment for hip hop 8n general. It seemed like hella artist from all genres were in the comments last night.

For the umpteenth time, Jeezy said some shit on wax. His "mans" takes it upon himself to try and rob Gucci. He is the one who set it up with the chick, not Jeezy. Why y'all keep saying Jeezy tried to have Gucci killed?

Like now I'm starting to think y'all being dense on purpose.

since yall kno so much

would pookie have tried sumn if Jeezy & Gucci ain't have no issues?

I mean, how yall kno what conversations Jeezy & Pookie had or didn't have?

since yall kno so much

would pookie have tried sumn if Jeezy & Gucci ain't have no issues?

I mean, how yall kno what conversations Jeezy & Pookie had or didn't have?
I might've answered this a few posts ago. Idc no more b

It also showed folks how fickle raps fans are though.

Ja had hits and could rap and folks just stopped listening to him

Ja not only had hits but 50 literally took the nigga style and ran with it. I've always said I found it funny that 50 was dissing Ja and had his whope.fan base calling him soft when he literally remade the Put it On Me video with 21 Questions. Then dropped Magic Stick, Candy Shop and a bunch of other songs he was singing on the hooks for. Also alot of people forget that Ja went off on his Loose Change diss but alot of what he could say was tempered by them being in the middle of a Fed investigation involving the very beef he was in the middle of.

Ja not only had hits but 50 literally took the nigga style and ran with it. I've always said I found it funny that 50 was dissing Ja and had his whope.fan base calling him soft when he literally remade the Put it On Me video with 21 Questions. Then dropped Magic Stick, Candy Shop and a bunch of other songs he was singing on the hooks for. Also alot of people forget that Ja went off on his Loose Change diss but alot of what he could say was tempered by them being in the middle of a Fed investigation involving the very beef he was in the middle of.
I used to make this exact argument all the time. They got on ja for being a singing ass rapper when that's exactly what 50 was becoming.

Like how TF was no one seeing that at the time?

Back