Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all this kumbaya and positivity. Let me bring some ignorance and truth to this thread.

Gucci and Jeezy moved on from their issues great for them.

Now Pookie Loc family after that "we smokin on Pookie Loc tonight" comment need to see Gucci and whoever with him about that comment.

Shit bigger than Jeezy. I'm going to assume that man has a family and people that love him.

Gucci could've possibly jumped out the frying pan and into the fryer for that shit.

Jeezy can't negotiate that man family accepting that type of disrespect with whatever him and Gucci talked about behind the scenes

I see what you saying how can you do a Verzuz with somebody who tried to set you up and have u killed. But Gucci can do what he wants he won the war Jeezy Man’s is dead because of him it ain’t like Gucci can kill Jeezy it’s to late for that. It Looks more Bad on Jeezy side because one of your niggas is dead and u smiling with the Killer who did it.

AT the end of the Day they both on Top Jeezy has the Better career but Gucci got it out the mud was Blackballed and everything and still ended up in the same position as Jeezy so it’s a win win for both of them.

I agree with this partially. I just dont get the whole Gucci was blackballed thing. Nigga was admittedly lunchin out. High all the time dissing people for perceived slights he admits were fueled by drug paranoia. The infamous tweet rant people love to quote Gucci long said he was at his peak of drug addiction and doesnt even remember doing it. He brought alot of that shit on himself. It wasnt him being blackballed as much as people not wanting to stand so close to somebody who was always in and took pride in being in drama constantly.

This was cool n all, but can we plz stop with all the "for the culture" posts. Cuz that shit is dead. They telling people to buy their merch, they gave YT rights to revolt and having any of their content anywhere else pulled for copywrite. Pretty soon they gunna have yall pay to watch and a lot of yall goofies gunna do it. Cuz they're white business partners gunna tell them to frame it as "support the culture and black business".

Yeeeeaaah I'm out.

Y'all niggas on some other shit right now

Back