Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all being weirdos

just enjoy the fucking show man lol

also fuck Jeezy but again it was a fun night

it was great hearing every song on studio quality speakers

there was a few Jeezy songs I wish I heard and I wish I coulda heard swing my door and another by gooch

Ja and Irv ain't sent nobody to kill 50. They was cool w some street niggas 50 knew and had street beef wit. Dont make it sound like that was some Murder Inc. paid hit lol...50 dissing ja ain't help him, but there was other shit going on that had nothin to do w Murder Inc

Who do you think was funding Murder Inc my guy?

Preme funded Murder Inc. Without Preme, Irv Gotti and Ja Rule wouldn't be eating. 50 was beefing with niggas that was with Preme. Preme sends shooters to end 50. they don't end him and 50 responds by continuing to beef in the streets and on wax with Preme and his associates. Preme's associates include Irv Gotti and Ja Rule from Murder Inc of which Preme is most responsible for being funded. How do you think Murder Inc got off the ground? Hard work and dedication? Lolololololol, no. Drug money. Primarily from Preme. Bodies have been dropped from this beef directly and indirectly. 50 and Ja have gotten physical with each other. How many rappers who are beefing have actually fought each other before? Not many. This beef is deep and personal. The music is just the outer layer.

DDV5wpHXkAAwgZF.jpg

KexEdit-0.8.6.png.jpg

I didn’t know Jeezy got that much love in NOLA.

All I’m seeing is Jeezy tracks being posted and on stories.

50 and Ja is the rap beef to end all rap beefs. That beef lead to a whole momentum shift in the rap game and in the hip hop culture. It's basically the Biggie and Pac beef without the two main players dying.

50 and Ja is the rap beef to end all rap beefs. That beef lead to a whole momentum shift in the rap game and in the hip hop culture. It's basically the Biggie and Pac beef without the two main players dying.

It also showed folks how fickle raps fans are though.

Ja had hits and could rap and folks just stopped listening to him

Back