Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Again props to these brothas. Good shyt.

Too bad these niggas having a super spreader @ the Compound tho. Smh. Wear ya mask people.

Von would be on IG right now talking about that Pookie Loc pack. Telling Jeezy and the world how nobody could have ever disrespected him or his dead homies like that. Jeezy need to stop.
Maybe that's why they did it.
To show young niggaz that you can and should grow away from that mindset

Nah. Gucci showed up applying pressure. Look at his first 2 songs then look how he performed Truth. When Jeezy got to talking al the Von Pop SMoke shit Wop didn’t give a fuck. He knew Jeezy ain’t want no problems so he let it ride. Gucci ain’t showing no growth telling a 40 year old man inside a strip club, with two million people watching we smoking yo homie. Even told that nigga nigga send some more so he could send them back the same way. Gucci was wild disrespectful. Like he has been waiting on that moment.
So u don't think these niggaz had a sitdown b4 the verzuz?
Niggaz ain't just spontaneously decided to perform so icey at the end.
Gucci knew he doesn't have the records to beat gucci so he took the disrespectful route(not saying it was fake)
I believe they had to be cordial some type of a way to get this done. As gucci said they pre agreed truth was gonna be played.

So u don't think these niggaz had a sitdown b4 the verzuz?
Niggaz ain't just spontaneously decided to perform so icey at the end.
Gucci knew he doesn't have the records to beat gucci so he took the disrespectful route(not saying it was fake)
I believe they had to be cordial some type of a way to get this done. As gucci said they pre agreed truth was gonna be played.

this shit doesnt happen if those niggas didnt meet up/squash it beforehand

like I said before its a fuckin work

they started talking about this shit like 2-3 months ago when Jeezy was on TI's show. They hadn't even mentioned verzuz then, just them meeting up to squash shit.

that planted the seeds for this shit tonight

pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

So a nigga put a bounty on your chain and nigga brought a gun so that nigga was there for the shit and you defended yourself.

So y’all both doing a song together now.

So how is one dude the hoe here?

I’ll wait on all you non real niggas to reply because I wanna hear this

Back