Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we forgetting black child stabbing 50 in that brawl at the Hit Factory and Yayo saying if he had his guns niggas would have been dead

That one runs too deep

And 50 and Ja themselves fighting in that hotel too. Gucci and Jeezy beef led to other niggas getting popped. Ja and 50 was legit fighting each other in public places. Their beef will always be different

With these niggas squash or at least acting like they squashed it.

Y'all think we'll ever see Ja vs 50?

Oh and Jay vs Nas would break the internet without question

50 just a difficult ass nigga in general

i dont think he'd do a versus with anybody

he might of said he'd do one against GAME but he probably end up bullshittin and back out

that nigga a troll

Y’all get on Gibbs for not being fake like Jeezy and keep berating him while having real beef with him but y’all go out y’all way to see what Freddie posting and then repost it year after year

Very hypocritical

Y’all get on Gibbs for not being fake like Jeezy and keep berating him while having real beef with him but y’all go out y’all way to see what Freddie posting and then repost it year after year

Very hypocritical

that nigga acting like a bitch . he had jeezy nuts in his mouth for 8 years and when jeezy address him he aint trying to hear it lmao .

Nigga i was laid back n almost fell out my seat when that Get ya mind right dropped.

I had been waiting on it, then Gucci pulled that shit n Jeezy followed up with it?!

:scust: that shit was too cold!

*sighs* He’s 40 on a social media app telling us about what another grown man didn’t do for him
And you doin what you been doin on Jeezy’s side at 30 so what’s the difference? If Freddie was signed to Jay Jenkins and Mr Jenkins acted like a hoe who are you to tell him how to feel?

Back