Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Jeezy vs Gucci

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With these niggas squash or at least acting like they squashed it.

Y'all think we'll ever see Ja vs 50?

Oh and Jay vs Nas would break the internet without question

Nah and that's mainly more on Ja than 50. The main difference is Ja could actually respond to 50 shit talking and that's where it can go left. Jeezy literally couldn't respond. What could he say back to Gucci "Nah I ain't know there was a hit out on you even though I said it on record" lol

First versuz I actually watched. Was not disappointed. Glad to see it ended the way it did cause Wop "appeared" to really be on that bullshit at first..lol.

Nah and that's mainly more on Ja than 50. The main difference is Ja could actually respond to 50 shit talking and that's where it can go left. Jeezy literally couldn't respond. What could he say back to Gucci "Nah I ain't know there was a hit out on you even though I said it on record" lol

we forgetting black child stabbing 50 in that brawl at the Hit Factory and Yayo saying if he had his guns niggas would have been dead

That one runs too deep

Well I look at it like this....if that hit man would've killed gucci....neither rapper would be here for this so it's good shit they can squash the past and move on

Reactions: GNS
Lmao niggas swindled us

thats what u call a work

shoutout my boy @BDP

called that shit from the jump

shit was looking a lil shakey after Gucci dropped the truth but nah that shit was all a work

mfs were like kids in a candy store when the dj dropped So icy

thats what u call a work

shoutout my boy @BDP

called that shit from the jump

shit was looking a lil shakey after Gucci dropped the truth but nah that shit was all a work

mfs were like kids in a candy store when the dj dropped So icy
I think they did talk about it but there was still real tension there

Back