Verzuz: DMX vs Snoop Dogg

Who won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'd have less 9 votes instead. Yall really think it would have swayed one way or the other lol

lol if a cop out option wasn't presented? Yes. I think some folks would have made an actual decision between the two.

But the deed is done lol I enjoyed the battle regardless

• Ether
Reactions: aka_og and GNS
@TonyDubbz ya bread has been sent bruh.

Next Verzuz there shouldn't be any TIE option in the poll... lol that was some bullshit

Thank ya kindly.

tenor.gif

Told ya'll niggas

Last edited:
I never forget the first time I heard the Intro to It's Dark and Hell is Hot.
At the time that was the hardest shit I ever heard. Still know that shit word for word.
When he starts growling and says uh oh, man look nobody better not fuck with me after I listen to that joint.
:stare:

Quick story

I was actually in NY the summer of 98 visiting my fam (I'm from Atlanta). My cuzzo (up top) @ the time had a candy blue Tahoe, with the Alpine flip screen, 3 12's and 20 inch wheels, which niggas wasn't ridin' 20's like that at the time (he was in the street pharmaceutical business, lol).

I knew X album came out in May (was in NY in June), but I hadn't heard anything but like 2 or 3 songs although I planned on coppin' the album. We went for a ride and cuz turned that X on as soon as I hopped in and then the intro came on blastin' on them Rockford Fostgate's....... I LOST MY DAMN MIND!!!
I can't even remember how many time I told him to run that shit back! lolol

Shout out to Dame Grease for producing that marvelous track as well as Stop Being Greedy. He doesn't get enough credit for his cuts on that album.

Quick story

I was actually in NY the summer of 98 visiting my fam (I'm from Atlanta). My cuzzo (up top) @ the time had a candy blue Tahoe, with the Alpine flip screen, 3 12's and 20 inch wheels, which niggas wasn't ridin' 20's like that at the time (he was in the street pharmaceutical business, lol).

I knew X album came out in May (was in NY in June), but I hadn't heard anything but like 2 or 3 songs although I planned on coppin' the album. We went for a ride and cuz turned that X on as soon as I hopped in and then the intro came on blastin' on them Rockford Fostgate's....... I LOST MY DAMN MIND!!!
I can't even remember how many time I told him to run that shit back! lolol

Shout out to Dame Grease for producing that marvelous track as well as Stop Being Greedy. He doesn't get enough credit for his cuts on that album.
That album got heavy play in my best friends car. 12's in the trunk and the spare on the back seat floor. Lol. He still got that car till this day. 84 Regal. His dad got it in like 94. Didn't start driving until 96. A lot of Cash Money, No Limit, Texas music, West Coast, Ruff Ryders, etc was banging out this mofo.
FB_IMG_1595688610173.jpg

• Goat
Reactions: AZTG and MallyG