• Poll closed .
What are you talking about?

Round 11 tied it up 5-5-1
Round 12 put X up 6-5-1
Round 13 put X up 7-5-1

7+5+1 = 13.

You high.

No you don't know how to keep score.

You have Snoop on the left side of the paper and DMX on the right side of the paper, but in the column for score you have DMX on the left side and Snoop on the right side. It's confusing.

Last edited:
Some shady business went on
Don't even remember like that
Sean paul either said he was gonna do a remix to some video with x and did it with somebody else or something petty like that.

Either wat X took that shit personal and won't even listen to dancehall anymore lol

X not listening to dance hall cause of that nigga sound like some hyperbole. But also believable at the same time hahaha

You pulled this same shit in the waffle vs omelet thread.

"I like omelettes more but does the omelet have pork in it? Ima vote waffle cuz I dont fuck with pork"

What kinda bullshit.... lol

what he said ^^^^

Inori...yo, who remembers an argument about breakfast and brings it to a hip hop debate...remind me to never debate nothing you say on here...yooo hahaha. Your recall is crazy lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
I don’t like where these are going u got Chris Brown talking bout he above this ....u got Timbo sweating him...this posed to be a celebration not a competition.
Chris Brown has not been a fan of public criticism in years. I respect it bc defending his art triggers him into explosive outbursts

No matter how you dress it, the public will have a voice and Chris dont fuck with the public