Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: DMX vs Snoop Dogg

Who won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was cool. I liked it.
Score like 51 49 to me.

I think x win the music but snoop killed the freestyle. I ain't know he was nice off the top. X got a battle rap voice. His voice makes the lyrics ....

Party Up probably DMX’s biggest song but I hate this shit

So I went to a predominantly white high school and as a SERIOUS DMX fan. HATED the fact that that was the song that the whites went crazy over. Hate that song till this day.....God I can still hear them annoying ass white chicks putting they hands up saying "UP IN HEEEA, HEEEAA". I'm like that's cool, but have u heard the intro on IDAHIH

Excuse the handwriting but I got it 9-7-4 Snoop Winning If they keeping it to 20

and next episode over where the hood at for the bonus rounds so far View attachment 322954

Looking at X playlist just make you wish X could've kept his shit together in the 2000's

Damn near every song is from just a 3 year span from 97-99 AND he still left 2-3 on the cutting room floor.

I never forget the first time I heard the Intro to It's Dark and Hell is Hot.
At the time that was the hardest shit I ever heard. Still know that shit word for word.
When he starts growling and says uh oh, man look nobody better not fuck with me after I listen to that joint.
:stare:

The illest moment to that song

Mike Tyson coming out to that joint to regain the heavyweight championship.

shoulda called this Crack vs Weed.

I hope you guys know I'm giving all these wacks back.

MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

Back