Welcome To aBlackWeb

I laughed a few times
I havenā€™t yet unfortunately

I think I stopped kinda caring as soon as norville showed up in the 1st ep

it started to fade to the background

I feel like while itā€™s not the same content as Harley Quinn I feel like itā€™s in the same vein and itā€™s like I might as well watch the better show

I feel like they couldā€™ve went in a diff direction as far as picking a different character to make the lead but I do understand why they picked Velma she technically has the most potential as far as fleshing out a character

But itā€™s only 1 ep Iā€™ve seen so far

I haven't watched it yet but I'm guessing they're trying to recreate the magic of Harley Quinn
I mean itā€™s ā€œedgyā€ The same way as HQ but idk itā€™s just a bit boring

a big difference is in HQ you have so many DC characters in funny situations which adds to the fun but in this itā€™s scooby doo characters (only 2 so far) but nobody gives af about scooby doo characters like THAT especially if itā€™s not shaggy or scooby

But again itā€™s the first ep of the first season so you do have to give it time

but then you have to ask do you wanna invest the time?

I mean itā€™s ā€œedgyā€ The same way as HQ but idk itā€™s just a bit boring

a big difference is in HQ you have so many DC characters in funny situations which adds to the fun but in this itā€™s scooby doo characters (only 2 so far) but nobody gives af about scooby doo characters like THAT especially if itā€™s not shaggy or scooby

2? I thought it was 3 introduced except for scoob

I thought it was retty funny.

They got Fred looking like a straight-up man-child.
Velma has more of a Daria vibe, except she's a ton more smart and judgy.
Daphne is a bit gangsta in this shit.
Norville (or White Shaggy) seems more more competent than regular Shaggy.

After watching the 2nd ep Iā€™m gonna say itā€™s a no for me dawg

it can get better but right now Iā€™m cool

This shit is Harley Quinn without the funny and characters who are bad but trying to be decent people. Miny Kaling is also just not funny.

Back