Welcome To aBlackWeb

I didn't watch the original scooby doo but I like a pup names scooby doo as a kid. Is Velma all that interesting to have something centered around her.

After reading some of these comments all I could think of was
idk-shrug.gif

who is hyping it as groundbreaking? This whole thread is mostly just you niggas whining

When Velma was announced as a lesbian, Google literally had an animation with the LGBT flags popping up if you searched her name.

Y'all don't be paying attention to liberal White people and their entertainment media, how they be celebrating themselves with all this pandering. They are worst than Derrick Jaxn.

I be watching the science.

They love doing this shit, it makes them feel like they actually doing something.

Last edited:
When Velma was announced as a lesbian, Google literally had an animation with the LGBT flags popping up if you searched her name.

Y'all don't be paying attention to liberal White people and their entertainment media, how they be celebrating themselves with all this pandering. They are worst than Derrick Jaxn.

I be watching the science.

They love doing this shit, it makes them feel like they actually doing something.

lol you're talking about a whole different movie/show tho.

Who is hyping THIS particular show as groundbreaking

Lol at going after a bunch of topics in just a teaser

Lol wouldn't surprise me at all if they make her gay too

It'd be cool if they kind of did an origin for the group with Velma leading

I don't think you understand satire. And what has anyone said other than show looks dumb?

And yeh She-Hulk is garbage. Peachmaker showed how to do that type of show the right way.
Screenshot_20221012-214412~2.png

The show is using comedy to poke fun at the over exaggeration of people's fake outrage with the gender or race swapping of fictional characters.
The preview dropped several tongue in cheek jokes to that purpose.

The show looks funny to me.
If it looks dumb to you, I'm going to gather you missed the joke, hence my previous comment stands true.

1. Niggaz don't understand satire
2. It's the same niggaz who don't like She-Hulk

This shit hilarious to see mfers complain about the same shit the trailer made fun off.

Ima watch the whole season and post in this thread after every episode just cause yall mad
Same

Whoa this shit went off the rails. I can only speak for myself. As I said I would rather have original characters who have their own identity/personality. Some of yall just like to argue over something that is pointless. It does not require that much energy. Funny how nodody came into this thread til someone said something they disagreed with. Clearly no one is actually interested in this and just wanted to beef.

Whoa this shit went off the rails. I can only speak for myself. As I said I would rather have original characters who have their own identity/personality. Some of yall just like to argue over something that is pointless. It does not require that much energy. Funny how nodody came into this thread til someone said something they disagreed with. Clearly no one is actually interested in this and just wanted to beef.
You love to be loud and wrong lol

To be honest I also get a bit irritated when I see animators choosing to make originally white characters black as well

Just make an ORIGINAL black character. We don’t gotta take Scooby Doo we can just make something else better with a similar theme

This is literally the only point I wanted to make.

Who knew niggas go hard in the paint for Mindy Kaling?

Last edited:
View attachment 939839
Sexy Velma is but that’s a different kinda show
Who's idea was it to fetishize Velma? Who looked at a cartoon nerd and thought that would be sexy. That's just the same as making Marcy from Charlie Brown a sex symbol. White people have a warped sense of sexuality. I'd hate to see what they'd do with peppermint patty. They'd fetishize patty and Selma from the Simpson if you give them the chance.

Back