Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usos & New Day: Top TWO WWE greatest tag teams ever? If not...then WHO...WHO...WHO?

Tag team wrestling is ass in wwe so if you're the top team during this period how good are you really
Merch, ratings, quality of matches, cross over popularity

Like y'all putting too much into how good the division is.....

These dudes had the best run of all time.... Fuck what era it was...

Every tag team wishes it had two members win top industry titles without break up up the team

The cross over appeal. The amount of money made off merch. These niggaz got podcasts, YouTube channels.

And as previously mentioned.... What other tag team cut a promo for the boxing heavyweight championship of the world?

And again, talent wise.... Nothing was weak about their opposition.

What was the weak team they had a ppv match against?

Xavier woods>>>>Stevie Ray bruh

Harlem heat was not a goat tag team.....

Booker was the entire team..

He was Shawn Michaels and Stevie was Marty janetti

And even Marty was better than Stevie fucking J

New Day>>>>>>>>>>>rockers>>>>>>> Harlem heat
you saying that Harlem Heat is not a goat tag team is disrespectful on so many levels..... i understand that Booker was the better wrestler but don't discredit their greatness as real life brothers & as a team..... all New Day could do is bow & shine the shoes in a show of respect to Harlem Heat.

So now you're hyping up thrown together teams when you shitted on the women doing it a few days ago
What team amir hyping up,?

Wyatt family?
Uso's?

The bar? I mean this the most guilty, but they were so great as workers, you can hardly call it that... They put on great matches

What team amir hyping up,?

Wyatt family?
Uso's?

The bar? I mean this the most guilty, but they were so great as workers, you can hardly call it that... They put on great matches
Wyatt Family wasn't all that great looking back

you saying that Harlem Heat is not a goat tag team is disrespectful on so many levels..... i understand that Booker was the better wrestler but don't discredit their greatness as real life brothers & as a team..... all New Day could do is bow & shine the shoes in a show of respect to Harlem Heat.
Naw bruh. Harlem heat was good, but new day being better isn't disrespect. It's just properly ranking them.

Let's go match for match.... Someone please drop a fire match with Harlem heat, that is better than a new day/bar match

Back