Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usos & New Day: Top TWO WWE greatest tag teams ever? If not...then WHO...WHO...WHO?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
the-usos-wwe.gif TLVYa4Dc8MsejzowPS.gif

Ok...we know both teams are in the top 5 when it comes to greatest WWE tag teams. Or are they?

Wit the Usos now becoming undisputed champs (also 8 or 9 time champs i think)...plus New Day being 11x champs themselves...does this bump them up to spots 1 & 2?

If not...then who?

What say you?

Last edited:
Yes. I know we’re gonna hear about other teams but those other teams probably weren’t in WWE for as long as New Day and the Usos. I can’t think of any other 2 teams who have been this good for this long in WWE. At worst, both are top 5 ever in WWE

Elaborate
On paper they got the titles a dozen times so I would say decorated champions for sure with more title wins. To me the other teams I mentioned defined the genre as a whole in a bigger way and a step ahead in the GOAT list.

Hardy Boyz returning at WM a few years ago to me is why I would say they are the GOAT WWE team. Still monster pops to this day for them and probably the most over team in wrestling outside Road Warriors.

On paper they got the titles a dozen times so I would say decorated champions for sure with more title wins. To me the other teams I mentioned defined the genre as a whole in a bigger way and a step ahead in the GOAT list.

I dunno man. If we talkin about genre...then ND is up there. Especially for THIS generation of WWE fans.

Them brothas essentially made something that would be deemed "corny"...and made it "cool" for fans. They've consistently put on quality tag matches.

If we talkin strictly genre wise...for me:

1) ND
2) Dudleys
3) E&C
4) Hardys
5) HF

Harlem Heat was never a tag team in WWE and the Steiners were a much better tag team in WCW than WWE
Oh yeah well replace them with Edge and Christian or the Dudley Boys.

New Day and Uso's the product of a water downed tag division unlike the others listed when tag team wrestling was relevant

New Day and Uso's the product of a water downed tag division unlike the others listed when tag team wrestling was relevant

The tag team division when it was just the Dudley’s, Hardy’s and Edge/Christian was just so perfect, huh?? Lol

When in WWE was the tag team division ever thriving??

Back