Welcome To aBlackWeb

Usos & New Day: Top TWO WWE greatest tag teams ever? If not...then WHO...WHO...WHO?

New Day or Uso's are not better than those Ladder match teams of the 2000's so that's 3 right of the back, then you throw in the Steiners, Hart Foundation and they're out the top 5.

The Uso's the equivalent of The Smoking Gunns

New Day or Uso's are not better than those Ladder match teams of the 2000's so that's 3 right of the back, then you throw in the Steiners, Hart Foundation and they're out the top 5.

Lol please. Both the New Day and Usos have had better WWE careers than the Steiners have as a tag team. Hart Foundation? That’s debatable

Mofos keep bringing up Steiners. Yet...

:cantsee:

...I...I don't see them on y'all top 5 lists.

Wait...

:cantsee:

...I...I don't see the Outlaws either. Lol

How many of these teams yall throwing out there got a match this good in their bag?

Harts/Bulldogs, Hardys/Dudleys/E&C, Smackdown 6, Power Trip/Benoit Jericho and this shit here. The Outlaws could never.

Hardy Boyz man. I dont think its much to debate. Folks just thinkinf about how banged up Jeff is and Matt but to me thats WWE biggest tag team ever.

We seen it all with them too from facing eachother, winning the big world titles on their own, bringing in the cinematic stuff in 2011 that all companies used during the pandemic, and coming back to the same giant pops.

The fact you had to put only WWE teams proves New Day or Uso's don't measure up to the GOAT tag teams and they still not top 5 in just WWE

Niggaz really wilding like

The Wyatt family wasn't a thing
The shield wasn't a thing.

New day really made tag teams a thing for years..... They wasn't the only 3 man team

The fact you had to put only WWE teams proves New Day or Uso's don't measure up to the GOAT tag teams and they still not top 5 in just WWE
Bruh, new day is way better than every non WWE/WWF team.... Easily.

No WCW team had the run New Day did....

No team ever had the balls to try pull something like this off....

This shit could have killed them....

Bruh, new day is way better than every non WWE/WWF team.... Easily.

No WCW team had the run New Day did....

No team ever had the balls to try pull something like this off....

This shit could have killed them....

You're embarrassing yourself.

Harlem Heat, The Outsiders, The Steiners, and The Hollywood Blondes all shit on the New Day

Nigga you can create a whole new thread for alldat.

I narrowed it down to just WWE for a reason.

Back