Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Using Instagram While You're In A Relationship

test
Lol it’s amazing how this is such a thing for relationships these days

I got told awhile ago it’s actually pretty nice that I don’t be on social media like that because there’s so much stuff attached to it

If I was on IG I would like bitches pics all day though

if it was ever an issue I wouldn’t give a fuck

I should start following my wife though. I would be a crazy troll
It's still wild to me you married

I hate IG

I have it but never use it. My wife is constantly scrolling on there and I swear IG makes people dumber. I think people actually become addicted to IG and I try like hell to push her away from that shit for multiple reasons.

She started out just following makeup and hair stuff which isn't too crazy. A few celebrities and that's it. Then she started following "friends" co-workers, and some family.........

The problem is a lot of her "friends" are dummies that eat up all of that social media think piece talking point shit. They're always trying to act like private detectives on some murder mystery shit about real life crimes which besides being stupid and annoying is really disrespectful to those peoples families. There's a lot of women in her circle that are how can I say this? Pro Kevin Samuels type of women.

A lot of her "friends" are also homophobic as fuck and I wanna say the majority of them are single mothers or have kids but they're not married like we are so a lot of their views on life do not align with our lifestyle. They say ignorant shit about raising kids and they make terrible life decisions.

IG is also a place where a lot of Black folks go when they want to say shit to sound smart and plugged in and make their lives seem more important to the public than it really is. Niggas think that they need to have an opinion on everything and the reason why they don't run to Facebook with the shit is because Facebook at its core makes people a lot more identifiable. They can't run to Twitter either because between Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, Twitter is very clearly the platform where you'll find the the higher quality discourse on things.

No for me. I don't have social media and dont go on hers. I dont expect her to post wild shit. Id be surprised if she does.

Monitor is a weird word….I think most people look at and like/comment on their s/o’s posts, what’s the difference between that and “monitoring?”

I don’t monitor, but I look

Also, my wife wouldn’t be doing shit like she be doing and if she did we wouldn’t be married

I have boundaries and What she is doing is hoe behavior. I don’t date hoes

Back