Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Using Instagram While You're In A Relationship

test
You'll be amazed at how just the smallest things a s/o see on social media...can spark drama for your relationship. That ain't got nothin to do wit either of you muckin up. Past relationship made me wise to that. So far...its been no issues. No...

"Why did you *insert bs* on IG, but didn't *insert bs* when I *insert more unnecessary bs*?"

...those type of arguments.

I've seen too many folks allowing social media to corrupt their relationship. B/c it ain't always the s/o who cause the issues. It's the people they got following that be detrimental to the relationship.

She was surprised when she found out. Maybe a lil perturbed at first. But she dealt wit it, and hasn't been an problem since.
aye man if it works for yall, thats all that matters

You'll be amazed at how just the smallest things a s/o see on social media...can spark drama for your relationship. That ain't got nothin to do wit either of you muckin up. Past relationship made me wise to that. So far...its been no issues. No...

"Why did you *insert bs* on IG, but didn't *insert bs* when I *insert more unnecessary bs*?"

...those type of arguments.

I've seen too many folks allowing social media to corrupt their relationship. B/c it ain't always the s/o who cause the issues. It's the people they got following that be detrimental to the relationship.

She was surprised when she found out. Maybe a lil perturbed at first. But she dealt wit it, and hasn't been an problem since.
Exactly. Let's just avoid all that stupid shit.

'Why you ain't like my picture?'

'Why you ain't got no pictures of me?'

'Why you like that pic that girl posted?'

GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

'Why you ain't post got no pictures of me?'

Ive never had an instagram. That shit used to piss me off so much early years of facebook.

After a few times of people getting hurt I aint like their shit I closed my account and never looked back

I would give it up for a relationship. IG ain’t got much value to me outside of learning new things & promoting my work. & it’s alternatives for those.

On the other hand tho, if I gotta give up IG to make a relationship work, that hoe prolly doomed from the start.

'Why you ain't got no pictures of me?'

I got that once (ABW poster too) ... but in a low fi way not on no brolic argumentative shit ... couple years ago but I got the message

I decided to abort posting and liking pictures on IG ... still have an account though but not very active

No comment ...

🤝
larry-david-checking-out.gif

We follow each other but I don’t know if he even use that shit like that. I don’t post like that, I’m usually watching videos and sharing it to my story.

But after reading this thread 🕵🏾‍♀️
Nah I’m jk. Idgaf.

Back