Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im calling it now for all the money....

one of the kids came from the other family

On third look nah the fam is some test experiment like those rabbits

Last edited:
Fuck is wrong with this easily impressed generation. Black folks been repurposing each others art since the blues. This is nothing new. I guess it hasn't been done enough lately but black culture is chockfilled with gems that could lead to other gems. It's how we the hip hop community got our culture in the first place.

Fuck is wrong with this easily impressed generation. Black folks been repurposing each others art since the blues. This is nothing new. I guess it hasn't been done enough lately but black culture is chockfilled with gems that could lead to other gems. It's how we the hip hop community got our culture in the first place.
Example?

I’m ready af for this
tenor.gif

Man I will never listen to "I got 5 on it" the same again. Lol.

Is Peele still doing Akira?

Nah not Fake Mad , Just Saying Every Black Has a Crab In the Barrel mentality ????

I'm gonna Support on the strength Of 'Get Out" It's just different when these Cats get i front of these Cacs

Nah not Fake Mad , Just Saying Every Black Has a Crab In the Barrel mentality ????

I'm gonna Support on the strength Of 'Get Out" It's just different when these Cats get i front of these Cacs
I honestly didn't get that message

Back