Welcome To aBlackWeb

Upload your 54th MOST RECENT picture. No Cheating!

I wasn’t wrong not even a little bit and that’s why you refuse to answer the question

The thread title LITERALLY said 12th picture.

And it even your damn phone tells you your 12th picture.

saying your 12th most recent picture and your 12th picture are completely two different things and you and your kind refuse to acknowledge that. Y’all smart right? Use simple logic

here a screenshot/edited of the 12th picture in my phone
View attachment 1021579

And here’s the 12th picture in my phone according to your logic even though it’s the 1032nd picture.
View attachment 1021580
Wait so first you went from if I’m wrong I’m wrong and then knowing that you are the only one who took the thread this way to now you’re the only one who’s right to the point of arguing about it for over a half hour later?

Why lol?

Let me guess....you don't believe in streaming services.....

Nah…I stream but I don’t listen to a lot of albums once I’ve heard them a few times…I usually just DL tha whole albums/good songs then I keep my shit on shuffle…

Sometimes a song plays durin’ tha random and it makes me want to listen to tha whole joint and then I just go to my library and let it play…but I’m usually shufflin’…

Nah…I stream but I don’t listen to a lot of albums once I’ve heard them a few times…I usually just DL tha whole albums/good songs then I keep my shit on shuffle…

Sometimes a song plays durin’ tha random and it makes me want to listen to tha whole joint and then I just go to my library and let it play…but I’m usually shufflin’…
I can see the logic in downloading them but if I lose service Or Tidal fucks, then music done for the day lol

Shit I got 2500 pics in this phone and I just got it in June😬

y'all don't dump pics from your phone to your PC/Mac???

Walking around with all these damned pics on your phones wondering why your shit like 99.345% full

I can see the logic in downloading them but if I lose service Or Tidal fucks, then music done for the day lol

Shit I got 2500 pics in this phone and I just got it in June😬
I take a lot of random pictures.

I have a picture of my licenses plate and a picture of my sons night stand for absolutely no reason at all

Back