Welcome To aBlackWeb

Upload your 54th MOST RECENT picture. No Cheating!

I gotta boost phone. Mines not like y'all's...I just counted down to the 12th pic from the top🤷🏿‍♂️

Reactions: GNS
Lol idk why you can’t acknowledge being wrong and be done with it..why did you pick me? Lol
I wasn’t wrong not even a little bit and that’s why you refuse to answer the question

The thread title LITERALLY said 12th picture.

And it even your damn phone tells you your 12th picture.

saying your 12th most recent picture and your 12th picture are completely two different things and you and your kind refuse to acknowledge that. Y’all smart right? Use simple logic

here a screenshot/edited of the 12th picture in my phone
EB87CA3A-BC16-47EE-8079-A2DB504C47BB.jpeg

And here’s the 12th picture in my phone according to your logic even though it’s the 1032nd picture.
20B75F3F-F7D4-4F9B-8D0D-0C5CC48302A5.jpeg

I wasn’t wrong not even a little bit and that’s why you refuse to answer the question

The thread title LITERALLY said 12th picture.

And it even your damn phone tells you your 12th picture.

saying your 12th most recent picture and your 12th picture are completely two different things and you and your kind refuse to acknowledge that. Y’all smart right? Use simple logic

here a screenshot/edited of the 12th picture in my phone
View attachment 1021579

And here’s the 12th picture in my phone according to your logic even though it’s the 1032nd picture.
View attachment 1021580

You got over 1000 pics in your phone?!

You got over 1000 pics in your phone?!
That’s a lot to you? I thought my shit was pretty low compared to most.

Plus I was a football coach and took pictures pre snap at practice so the kids know where they need to be and lineup correctly on certain plays.

Lot of visual learners was on the team so I was showing them where to lineup if such and such lineup in a certain position what they assignment would be.

Back