Welcome To aBlackWeb

Upload your 54th MOST RECENT picture. No Cheating!

Congrats Beta

You lived long enough to see yaself become the villain

Pc??? Mac???? Hell no

It goes the Google servers in China and maybe Musk home. Dassit

I'd advise upgrading your phone. They can handle more than 512mb now

Yeah, mine has quite a bit more than that in it.

I prefer viewing pics from my desktop and laptop monitors instead of teeny-tiny phone screens. Also, dumping them to my PC's means I still have pics and video from nearly every cameraphone I've ever owned going back to about 06-07 and a handful from even before then.

I prefer viewing pics from my desktop and laptop monitors instead of teeny-tiny phone screens. Also, dumping them to my PC's means I still have pics and video from nearly every cameraphone I've ever owned going back to about 06-07 and a handful from even before then.
I have pics from then on my phone.

Y’all remember picture books?

My generation rarely do them now.

if y’all can’t agree it’s a huge difference from the 12th picture in your phone and the 12 most recent picture in your phone.

It’s a yall problem because y’all wouldn’t apply that logic to anything else when it’s dealing with a numerical list

But when they say 12 pic they literally don’t mean the 12th pic you took

Y’all remember picture books?

My generation rarely do them now.

I have some old ass picture books, but haven't added anything to them since maybe 03 or 04.

Nobody does 'em cause the average person doesn't use film cameras anymore. Had to have a nice, neat place to put all those pics you got developed at Walgreens back then.

I have some old ass picture books, but haven't added anything to them since maybe 03 or 04.

Nobody does 'em cause the average person doesn't use film cameras anymore. Had to have a nice, neat place to put all those pics you got developed at Walgreens back then.
Ima order a picture book off Amazon and head to Walgreens to print all of the ones I have of my kids and put them in there.

When y’all old ass niggas day picture books you mean photo albums right? Lol

I literally got one from Amazon last week and took about 80 pics from my phone and put them in an app for CVS then picked them up about 2 hrs later

When y’all old ass niggas day picture books you mean photo albums right? Lol

I literally got one from Amazon last week and took about 80 pics from my phone and put them in an app for CVS then picked them up about 2 hrs later
Yea. Didn’t know CVS had an app where you can send the pictures to have them printed out before you get there.

What type of photo album you created?

Thanks for the information

Yall do know digital frames exist right?

Like, nothing wrong with photo albums but....

Yea. Didn’t know CVS had an app where you can send the pictures to have them printed out before you get there.

What type of photo album you created?

Thanks for the information
Yeah idk what’s near you but idk just search for like Walgreens or CVS photo in the App Store and something should come up

I pretty much did pics of me and my wife and stuff around us like pets, different apartments, cars, trips, etc and just that was a part of our lives since about…2011?

I was having a really rough time because I put the pics in chronological order and I kept missing pics so I would have to go all the way back and take like 20 pics out the sleeves just to add one picture lol

It’s part of my anniversary gift

Yall do know digital frames exist right?

Like, nothing wrong with photo albums but....

I have the photo album from when I was born. Every picture intact, good color, not degraded.

Let me know when a digital frame lasts as long as I've been alive.

Sometimes it's worth it to keep hard copies of your pictures, notes, etc.

Yeah idk what’s near you but idk just search for like Walgreens or CVS photo in the App Store and something should come up

I pretty much did pics of me and my wife and stuff around us like pets, different apartments, cars, trips, etc and just that was a part of our lives since about…2011?

I was having a really rough time because I put the pics in chronological order and I kept missing pics so I would have to go all the way back and take like 20 pics out the sleeves just to add one picture lol

It’s part of my anniversary gift

Guarantee you she's gonna love that.

Back