Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix UNTOLD: Malice At The Palace

I remember almost dying from some nigga shit the night before ... had to stay at my homie s crib ... this the first thing we saw when we woke that morning .... I couldn’t believe it

It’s Ben Wallace s fault

So fucking ready for this series.

I watch damn near every doc netflix produces. Even if its about something that i dont really care for. They always just end up being dope or i can find appreciation in them.

LeBatard had Jermaine O’Neal on today and he talked about that night and how they couldn’t talk about it as much as they wanted to because of the civil suits. Can’t wait to watch it tomorrow

The experience of watching that shit unfold live on TV… no words.

I'll never forget I fell asleep watching this game then woke up literally as Ben Wallace initially shoved Ron Artest right before everything jumped off. I was confused as fuck about how shit escalated that damn quick

Just watched that 1st ep. I didn't realize Tim Donaghy was a ref that game.

You could tell Jermaine felt like this affected the rest of his career.

And Fuck Keith Olbermann

I wish it was a longer doc about the what happened and more than that I really wish they would've spoke a lot more about the racial aspect from the news and the nba.

It also shows how Stephen A Smith been a bitch ass nigga

Excellent documentary...that fan need to get his ass knocked out. Jermaine wouldve done serious damage if he landed that Deontay Wilder special...

Dude who started it all is a POS.

The (wtye) arrogance of that muthafucca. His bitch azzz seriously thought he wasn't gonna get charged. Had the look on his face on the courtroom like he knew he was gettin off

Have anybody ever talked to the dude who Artest wrongly went after?

I'm sure they probably reached out. Definitely wanted to hear his side. Especially knowing that arrogant POS was like "oh well" when the reporter asked if he felt bad for him.

Back