Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix UNTOLD: Malice At The Palace

Saw the doc.

That dude that threw the beer is a whole hoe. They went after on Twitter for a bit, and he deserves it today. The only thing Artest was wrong about is that he went after the wrong guy. He should beat that white boy’s face in, nit the one he went after that was laughing.

The subtle racism as a reaction to all of that was through the roof. Not one did the non-NBA media say a thing about fan responsibility. That dude that came on the court should’ve gotten his ass stomped out.

This is was the last straw for the fans’ with Stern. After that, it was basically fuck him.

Sucks for Reggie, and Jermaine that season. Pacers definitely was gonna contend for the title that year. Don’t know if they would’ve beaten the eventual champion Spurs, but I think they would’ve won the East in 05.

Felt for Jermaine cause he got the worst end of the stick afterwards. Jackson went on to play with the fun '07 Warriors. Arrest was a major piece on the Rockets and went on to win a title with the Lakers

I remember how unbelievable this shit seemed at the time, but that was largely because I had never actually been to a pro game of any sport. After I learned about the kind of shit that fans tend to do at games, I came to the conclusion that this shit had to happen. Fans were and still are too comfortable treating athletes inhumanely. They needed a reality check.

Pretty good doc. Fuck that dude who threw the bottle. I forgot how Jermaine O’Neal was on the trajectory of being a big star. Felt for him and Artest. Jack a real nigga as always lol.

Saw this shit live, my folks and I were high, we were on the floor laughing. Specially when Jermaine O’Neal doubled back and hit dude wit the slider..funniest shit I’ve ever seen on TV.

Tell u this tho, crazy as Artest was..he ain’t want no problems with Ben Wallace. Dude rather fight some white folks in the fans then get that Ben Wallace smoke.

This is a good documentary. It's crazy some of the shit the people were saying about them. One of those commentators said the players had never been taught how to behaved in a civilized society. WTF? Some shit like that should get you put off the Air.

This is a good documentary. It's crazy some of the shit the people were saying about them. One of those commentators said the players had never been taught how to behaved in a civilized society. WTF? Some shit like that should get you put off the Air.

Oh they definitely would've gotten put off had they said that shyt nowadays

Dan LeBatard's round table convo with Howard Bryant, Amin Elhassan and Kate Fagan breaking down the Malice at the Palace doc was brilliant.

I would say "fuck Massa Stern", but that's besides the point now.....

Back