Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinions on Black Culture

Speak on what? Jordan being so butthurt Zeke peaced out on that dude, that he got him blackballed from the Dream Team?

Mike still a hoe for that move, by the way.

The fact remains: Zeke is 3-1 vs. Mike for the MONEY.

“Blackballed”, right.

NOBODY wanted Isiah on The Dream Team.

Shit, Chuck Daly was the damn coach and STILL kept Isiah off the team.

Jordan simply said if Isiah was gonna be on the team, then he (Jordan) is not gonna participate.

That ain’t blackballing, that’s a grown man opting not to work with somebody who he’s at odds with.

Draw the line connecting the two.

Not to insult you so I won’t. If you are pro black. But you hate gay black people and call them fags or trannys then that’s not really pro black. If I said I’m pro black but only like dark skin black people and disrespect lightskin then that’s not really pro black.

Ain’t no debate here and I can’t be swayed so save it bro

That shit is annoying. I support LBGT rights, but this insistence on drawing this false equivalence between the black struggle and the LBGT struggle is annoying and unnecessary.

Bruh their are gay black people like why y’all forget that. I swear anytime lbgqt is brought up y’all must assume it’s about the white ones. Like do you not know any gay black people or something?

Not to insult you so I won’t. If you are pro black. But you hate gay black people and call them fags or trannys then that’s not really pro black. If I said I’m pro black but only like dark skin black people and disrespect lightskin then that’s not really pro black.

Ain’t no debate here and I can’t be swayed so save it bro

False equivalency

Black LBGT folks ain’t fighting for just black LBGT folks. They fighting for all colors of the LBGT. And what kind of hypocrite that community would be if they say fuck non black LBGT folks.

So again. Draw the parallel

Black rights include all black. If your gay your gay. If you’re a black man that wants to be a women, you’re still black.

That community is drawing a like in the sand. The black movement is not.

So far, the most unpopular opinion on black culture has been my comment about the movie FRIDAY.

Now look....

That was a cool hood comedy and what not....

But some of y’all is waaaaay too passionate about that flick.

HOUSE PARTY was better in my opinion!

1614893538131.jpeg

You can report me if you want.

False equivalency

Black LBGT folks ain’t fighting for just black LBGT folks. They fighting for all colors of the LBGT. And what kind of hypocrite that community would be if they say fuck non black LBGT folks.

So again. Draw the parallel

Black rights include all black. If your gay your gay. If you’re a black man that wants to be a women, you’re still black.

That community is drawing a like in the sand. The black movement is not.

So you missed my whole part about not calling em fags and trannys. You can’t say you fight for all blacks and you don’t even respect all blacks that makes no sense. Gay black people have issues that straight black people don’t face and that white gay people don’t face. Why is that difficult. I’m not having this conversation man. We had it before. Y’all don’t like gay stuff and have said it. Why you still wanna debate?

So you missed my whole part about not calling em fags and trannys. You can’t say you fight for all blacks and you don’t even respect all blacks that makes no sense. Gay black people have issues that straight black people don’t face and that white gay people don’t face. Why is that difficult. I’m not having this conversation man. We had it before. Y’all don’t like gay stuff and have said it. Why you still wanna debate?

That’s a given to no called them disrespectful names.

Nobody wanna be called out their name.

I liked this Mansa Musa convo du wop and joshie
Only on abw will you hear that he single handedly started the Sunday stroll that still takes place in most cities....

Like what makes us in our souls wanna drive slow unphased in our freshest fit..??

Why niggaz gotta stunt??? Why we gotta rock jewelry??

It's that mansa in us.....

NINTCHDBPICT000474959850.jpg

trinidad-james-111512.jpg

mansa-musa__FocusFillWzEyNDgsMTI0OCwieCIsMzYzXQ.jpg

Only on abw will you hear that he single handedly started the Sunday stroll that still takes place in most cities....

Like what makes us in our souls wanna drive slow unphased in our freshest fit..??

Thing is all them people live in the desert in the heat and mostly Muslim so they be covered up but don’t look hot af and rocking bright colors

Different tribe but same region.

Black people aren't as war minded as other races.

If everyone was left alone... Whites and other races still be looking for someone to fight or conquer.

Blacks though.... We'd just evolve. Music, fashion, technology, innovation, we grow.... It's who we are.

Trying to be war minded savages ain't our thing. I feel like we're bad at it to be honest. We're emotional. Sure we got great athletes and fighters.... But it's more for competition and entertainment.

I know a of people will counter with examples of warriors. And that's cool.... But even our warrior costumes were decorative as fuck. That shit aint designed purely with war in mind. Niggaz was fresh as fuck

Perhaps the reason why you perceive this are because:

1 - There aren't such a thing like "race" . These are social abstractions, begotten and developped in regard to one cultural region, religion or national dominant class/group's ideological stance and need to Otherize both domined and marginalized groups as well as foreign groups.

Given that "black people" as defined by Anglo-Saxon countries currently means the 750 millions of sub-Saharan Africans - which encompasses around 3,000 different indigenous ethnic groups, countless spoken languages and dialects from four different language families (Niger-Congo, Afro-Asiatic and Nilo-Saharan) , over forty or so pantomime neocolonial districts vulgarily qualified of sovereign nation-States, and dozens of dozens of historical regions each competing against each other over a millenia - and Ocean Indian Creoles-- out of the greater Pan-African Oecumenia and its nearly 2 billion of souls, as well as their latter half-billion of diasporic descendants out of sub-Saharan Africa... is it quite challenging to unite such a vast melting pot of distinc populations vaguely both interculturally and historically akin to each other under one banner.
No African emperor/ress, warlord/lady or even living God/dess in 12,000 years had sucessfully achieved such Herculean exploit, except legendary queens and gods of yore said to have be the rulers of the whole earth. No religion or philosophical stance-- except perhaps, to a vastly greater albeit nowhere close from unanimous extent, nature worship and other earth centered spiritualities, the pantheistic sun-worshipping pantheon of the old Nile, then both their common far-flung, hidden primem movens Creator, His/Her active intellect/Logos all-ruling avatar within the confines of the Creation and Their Hosts/tribes of both major and lesser gods and other spirits alike, had yet successfully unified African both ontological, spiritual and epistemological views of the cosmos. When the Europeans lusted over the Black Continent and its riches, they have to enact a Scramble against Africa to successfully achieve total dominion and even then... all of African people besides Ethiopia remained both politically and physically subjugated to the tyrannic colonial regimes of the Westerners but for hardly a half-century (barely four years for the totality of the continent, if you include the Ethio-Italian Wars) prior to be emboldered again by relentless unrest and nationalistic claims for independancy ;

2 - your peeception about black people as an inherently overly pacific "race" is therefore wrong because of the aforementioned paraphrase. Although most African cultures are fundamentally peace-thriving and content of their own sense of moral superiority and duty towars the remainder of mankind, black populations around the globe had known and endured nearly as many conflicts and wars than the rest of other developped countries. We only are less proponent in later centuries for commiting economical and politic genocides every once or ten times a quarter of century... I mean, what's the latest genocide Western medias blame us the most? The much ironically West-both-sponsored-and-supported Rwandan Genocide? Or the other one they did backed up too in the Democratic Republic of Congo just afterward?
Unless we're speaking about the pan-Arab Suprematist fostered Darfur Genocide and the fact his principal perpertators are indeed black, but Arab-descended, Islamic fundamentalist Sudanese nationals??
Whom to the half-billion of Papus and Neo-Guineans slaughtered since 2005, wasn't there both the U.S. military troops, local militias financed by the Vatican, multinational corporations and other N.A.T.O. states who caused this massacre??
And don't let me start about the racist motivations behind why the Saudis and their Western allies are currently genociding and starving off the population of the Yemen since 2015... ;

3 - Historically wise, some of the most militaristic and imperialistic polities and regions in recorded history were African, Afro-descended ruled or "Hamito-Semitic" descended ruled nations (Egypt, Kush, Phoenicia/Canaan, the Myceaneans and later Dorians, Carthage, Aksum (and later Abyssinia/Ethiopia) , the Colchidians and East Iberians/Georgians, pre-Islamic Arabian realms, the Late Chaldean Empire, the short-lived Palmyrene Empire, the Zanj Revolt in early Islamic period South Iraq, the Suddis of India, the Almoravids, Medieval Nubia, the Mali Empire, Anzicana, the Zanj/Swahili States, the Zulu Empire, Dahomey/Benin, Haiti, the Maroons, etcetera) .
Needless to say about the Dravidians, Bengalis and Veddoids of South Asia's millenia-old reputations as fierce warriors, as well as both the legendary Xia and Shang Dynasties in Chinese lore or the socalled "Kun-luns" from the eastern and southeast regions of the Orient. The millenia old reputation of dark skinned ancestralwarriors being counted amid tbe noblest bloodlines of the samurai class in feudal and now-modern Japan. The precolonial Hawaiians and King Kamehameha (I kid you not! That was his name) . Nor about the mysterious Olmecs of Mesoamerica and tales of ancient bellicose black-skinned Giants or spirits living in remote regions of the Turtle Island as well as in the black-soiled-orgolden land-center of the world in various Pre-Columbian lores neither... ;

And 4 - This is not by acting like "war minded savages" that we win a war. Genghis Khan didn't conquerred a third out of fifth of the Eurasian landmass by retaining the archaic Mongolian ways of war forever,but by adapting to the mindset of the conquerred nations and turning it at the advantage of both himself and his culture.
Shaka Zulu haven't conformed himself to the festive nature of the war games tradition amid the nations of Southern Africa while building his empire: he innovated regional warfare.
The revolutionary armies during the Cold War haven'y fought the white oppressors and their local puppets by throwing rocks and shouting "making Africa great again" like some bunch of trailer park bigots fevered by foolishness: they learnt how the enemy fight, brought the same weapomry than these latters ones and drove the haughty fools to the bush, the hills and the forest the locals only were so familiar about to bring successful guerilla warfare.

You are not fighting an oppressive government by acting like Klansmen and MAGA freaks: you learn every way the government fight you and beyond, till you know better your opponents than they know themselves?

Your perception of warfare and history are quite naive.

Bruh I love history and I read long posts but sheesh I’m read it though. What ethnicity you from and no this is not trying to be funny

Back