Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinions on Black Culture

You've seriously never noticed or seen this? Can see it when they try and take up hobbies they see affluent white people doing, just to fit in. Can be the richest person in the room, but they'll change their vernacular to make white people feel more safe and comfortable. Can see it in hairstyle and attire that white people deemed "clean & professional", but whats funny to me, is these dorky tech kids will wear their regular jeans & hoodie in a room full of affluent white people in suits, with no fucks. Even if they complain.

Without me even typing that, you know damn well a lot of POC in this country seek white validation & acceptance, as soon as they gain success.

I meant exactly what I said when I said, "look in a few of these threads". If i was just talking about that Country Club thread, i would of just named that thread. But since you brought it up, wanting a country club for black people isnt considered white, white washed or trying to be white, you goof ball. Adopting stupid white elitist policies is what make yall look like you trying to be snooty white people. And acting like anyone black that doesnt have your same opinion on this matter is ghetto and trashing yall for being not being "real niggas" is some generalizing coon shit.

Your first paragraph I agree.

but when it comes to folks on here. I don’t see how they trying to white.

all walks of life even of the same color ain’t gon fit in with each other. Folks gon have different opinions on how things are run but don’t mean it some white elitist shit.

Last edited:
Rubbing blood on your face was always weird shit to me. I know people that did it but nobody in my family or anyone I've ever personally hunted with did it. A lot of it is just seeing if you can get a kid to do some stupid shit.
First time I heard someone tell me their Dad rubbed deer blood on them....I was in shock for a minute.... The concept and explanation was so foreign to me....I was like... Yeah... This is some real white people shit. I knew his family was racist as fuck

These activities are not "White People shit"

hunting, fishing, hiking, etc
listening Heavy Metal, Rock, etc
Gun ownership

Black people were doing this a lot back in the day

edit: ok maybe not hiking
Black people hunt, but it's levels to that shit. And it's definitely not as common. And negroes ain't rubbing deer blood on their children.

1a) See my sig.
1b) If I were a Piston fan, why would I care about Jordan? Detroit was 3-1 against Jordan in the playoffs (They beat his ass - literally - three straight years), winning the title twice in those years.

2) What else you ain't fuckin with?

MY bad on the sig...didn't pay it any attention or expand it like the button says

In that regard my apologies for your organization not giving Barkley and Iverson some help.

But people always target the greats because they are scared. That's why they are called the "Jordan Rules".

Although mac and cheese in box form is awful and if the wrong person make it.

Its not the worst dish.

Did you read what you just typed?

#23 was so unstoppable and Detroit was so scared of that one man that they had to LITERALLY beat him up in order to have a chance of containing him.

“And Zeke and the Bad Boys were worn down”?

Fam, cut it out.

They were still “THE BAD BOYS” who made it all the way to the conference finals.....

And couldn’t win ONE (1) single game against Chicago.

4-0 sweep.

And those cowardly motherfuckers dipped outta there with their tails tucked between their legs like little bitches.

Speak on that, homie.
Speak on what? Jordan being so butthurt Zeke peaced out on that dude, that he got him blackballed from the Dream Team?

Mike still a hoe for that move, by the way.

The fact remains: Zeke is 3-1 vs. Mike for the MONEY.

And stop acting like Mike was the only person in the league to have a strategy meant to stop him.

Hack-a-Shaq was more zero'd in on Shaq than the Jordan Rules were on him.

And stop acting like Mike was the only person in the league to have a strategy meant to stop him.

Well that's largely because Hack-a-Shaq was more effective than the Jordan rules. You could flip a coin as to whether or not the Pistons or Knicks would actually be able to stop MJ from scoring. But sending Shaq to the free throw line would negate his effectiveness 99% of the time.

The hack a shaq stopped because it was literally killing the game with all the stopping.

They didn’t change the rule for the player. They changed because games was shittybtonwatchnwhennteams started that

That just proves my point...Shaq was a great center....Jordan is a great player.....GREATNESS is respected but also zeroed in on because you don't want Greatness to beat you. I.E. pistons physically beating Jordan then looking at the rest of the bulls like "are going to stop us? cuz all 5 of us just beat him down" and not until Scottie got into his own did the bulls win. AND NEVER LOOKED BACK.

" Oh Look Complaining ass Niggas"

See the source image

Back