Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinion Thread: Cinema Edition

The Wire had 5 seasons - all great in the scope of the shows plot from start to finish, regardless of peoples complaints about season w and 5

1. Chapelle show only had 2 seasons ,we gonna dismiss the 3rd season , great as they were , not every skit was epic .
2. GOT- matter of opinion but a case could be made it's better than the wire
3. Rick and Morty- great writing , but it's a cartoon show and not even the best cartoon show( boondocks is better)
4.Sherlock - fam you bugging
5. See #2
I don't care how many seasons it had, Chappelle show is one other goats.
Also 2 of the five wire seasons were ass, fuck what you talking about

Sherlock is far better written, acted, and directed then the wire.

I don't care how many seasons it had, Chappelle show is one other goats.
We'll agree to disagree on the Chappelle Show as great as it was it will kill me to weed out the mid skits that were plastered through the seasons
As for Sherlock ,good writing, and acting .But better than the wire. like I said ,you bugging

A conversation that involves the 2 seasons you and ctb claim are trash
The Sobatka's were trash along with every other character at the docks. Stop hyping up that stuff. Don't come in here with that but the docks shows how the drugs got in, who don't know that but it don't negate the fact the characters were ass.

View attachment 178213
Season 2 Of the Wire was so dope, Let's Keep It a Buck Niggas was Upset the Focus wasn't Primarily on the Projects/Blacks

Frank Sobotka storyline was Nice as Fuck To Me
THIS x1000000000000000000000

how do i know? B/c i was one of these dudes early on that felt this way

I've watched this series at least 5x afterwards in its entirety, and changed my mind quick af about season 2 once i realized how important it was to the overall story

Lol he just programed himself to like it. Like listening to a record over and over until you singing along

Lol he just programed himself to like it. Like listening to a record over and over until you singing along
not at all

i watched it and appreciated the story it told

once i took the focus off "they not focusing on the towers", it opened up my mind

Back