Welcome To aBlackWeb

Unpopular Opinion Thread: Cinema Edition

The wire doesn't belong on no damn mt Rushmore when 2 of the 5 seasons are ass. Stop putting this show on a pedestal it doesn't belong
My guy

Just because your brain capacity can fit inside a peanut shell doesn't mean I have to come down to your level

And you really don't want no parts of this debate either

I don't have the time I really want to devote to this today, but when I do, you gonna wish you regretted it

I sense a GOAT Tv show tournament coming up lol
For what?

Ctb doesn't have a pov worth reading on the wire let alone any other show heavily considered great

How many times is he on record not giving a show a chance because of how it looked in a trailer only to try it way after everyone else moved on from it and he came to the same conclusion as everyone else

My guy

Just because your brain capacity can fit inside a peanut shell doesn't mean I have to come down to your level

And you really don't want no parts of this debate either

I don't have the time I really want to devote to this today, but when I do, you gonna wish you regretted it
Are 2 of the 5 seasons not trash. You niggas stay overrating so called shows with black casts.

For what?

Ctb doesn't have a pov worth reading on the wire let alone any other show heavily considered great

How many times is he on record not giving a show a chance because of how it looked in a trailer only to try it way after everyone else moved on from it and he came to the same conclusion as everyone else
The same way you and these other niggas do with BBT and a bunch of other shows. And I only was wrong about GOT but all that other trash y'all be championing are just that, trash

The same way you and these other niggas do with BBT and a bunch of other shows. And I only was wrong about GOT but all that other trash y'all be championing are just that, trash
Weren't you anti breaking bad until you actually watched it?

1. Chapelle show
2. Game of thrones
3. Rick & Morty
4. Sherlock
5. Breaking bad

Idris Elbas other show is higher the the Wire, Luther.
The Wire had 5 seasons - all great in the scope of the shows plot from start to finish, regardless of peoples complaints about season w and 5

1. Chapelle show only had 2 seasons ,we gonna dismiss the 3rd season , great as they were , not every skit was epic .
2. GOT- matter of opinion but a case could be made it's better than the wire
3. Rick and Morty- great writing , but it's a cartoon show and not even the best cartoon show( boondocks is better)
4.Sherlock - fam you bugging
5. See #2

Not a fan of period pieces about slavery, I think only glory got it right. As far as what feel I want from a movie like that. The rest of the movies just reinforce the notion of white superiority. In this....Denzel, "you and this ain't worth my tears"..Washington
giphy (10).gif

Became of legend to me

Back