Welcome To aBlackWeb

United States of Amazon: exposing horrible business practices & more

$15/hr = $31200 year

70% of that = $22K (gross - take home pay)

$22K / 24 pay periods = $910 per check every two weeks.

I saw Studio apartments in Philly for $550-600/ month on Zillow.

View attachment 555895

giphy.gif

and after bills and other essentials whats left bear in the big brown house?

people shouldnt have to live on the margins of society nor work themselves to death in order to survive

both you and your dick eating pal @DOS_patos can go straight to hell

i really wish i could piss on you clowns

22k a year is not enough to survive on you bootlicking bozos

Last edited:
It's not, but you CAN live on it, if you curtail your needs.

$1800/ month:

600 rent
75 electric
40 gas
75 phone
75 internet
120 transportation
985 so far

1800 - 985 = 815 left for the month for food/streams/misc

It CAN be done. I've seen it.

And they got two bedrooms for like $800 in the city. Get you a roommate, and you definitely got more disposable income to work with.

It's not, but you CAN live on it, if you curtail your needs.

$1800/ month:

600 rent
75 electric
40 gas
75 phone
75 internet
120 transportation
985 so far

1800 - 985 = 815 left for the month for food/streams/misc

It CAN be done. I've seen it.

And they got two bedrooms for like $800 in the city. Get you a roommate, and you definitely got more disposable income to work with.

I understand the logic... and it for sure CAN be done.. should it tho?

I take issue with folks working for a company worth in the BILLIONS.... AND they aint paying shit in taxes but the employees gotta get mad creative just to survive with the bare minimum? Gotta work multiple jobs, have a roommate, cant go on vacation etc.

Amazon can afford to pay their workers a living wage... hell most of these companies can.. the reason they dont is greed and no-one is forcing them to..

I take issue with folks working for a company worth in the BILLIONS.... AND they aint paying shit in taxes but the employees gotta get mad creative just to survive with the bare minimum? Gotta work multiple jobs, have a roommate, cant go on vacation etc.

Amazon can afford to pay their workers a living wage... hell most of these companies can.. the reason they dont is greed and no-one is forcing them to..

Exactly

nigga really broke down how people should settle for scraps. your coon ass always sounding like a gotdamn republican.

nigga really broke down how people should settle for scraps. your coon ass always sounding like a gotdamn republican.
Shut your dumb, mop head ass up. Fuck you even know how to survive, little girl? All you do cry about entitlements you haven’t even earned.

I say this because I’ve seen it. Hell, Iived it year one outta school.

Is it ideal? No.

Is it real life? Fuckin right.

Doesn’t mean everyone is begging for anything. Everybody in the fuckin country ain’t making 100, 75, hell even 60K.

It DOES mean that some people actually DO live check to check, and people have to budget to survive.

Fuckin Fraggle Rock lookin....

Last edited:

Exactly that literally all it comes down too but Americans feel like this is sinful to expect rich and wealthy to do the right thing

Shut your dumb, mo up. Fuck you even know how to survive, little girl? All you do cry about entitlements you haven’t even earned.

Is it ideal? No.

Doesn’t mean everyone is begging for anything. Everybody in the fuckin country ain’t making 100, 75, hell even 60K.

It DOES mean that some people actually DO live check to check, and people have to budget to survive.

duh biggums!!!

weve been saying the issue is people shouldnt have to live paycheck to paycheck for pages. your dumbass did all that just to confirm what we already said

admit you have soup for brains and both you and your wife have faces made for radio

fraggle rack these nuts whore

Shut your dumb, mo up. Fuck you even know how to survive, little girl? All you do cry about entitlements you haven’t even earned.

Is it ideal? No.

The point is shit needs to be better. That’s it’s bro it ain’t about if I can survive it’s why is my survival in question?

duh biggums!!!

weve been saying the issue is people shouldnt have to live paycheck to paycheck for pages. your dumbass did all that just to confirm what we already said

admit you have soup for brains and both you and your wife have faces made for radio

fraggle rack these nuts whore
You are the stupidest creature in captivity out here, I swear.

Financial literacy IS important for survival. Amazon is not going to pay out high 50K-60K salaries for jobs that are done by people with 26-30K values.

It’s called COST OF LABOR. Simply put, your worth in that field has to be worth the labor your are contributing, and factory-line jobs don’t rate that fuckin high. That’s referred to as OVERHEAD.

Who the fuck passed you though school? I’m about to investigate the building that let your ditzy ass graduate in Philly. They clearly need to be evaluated for proper accreditation.

I only call dumb ass humans bums. Don’t insult my students. They think with more than half their brains, unlike about 15-20 muhfuckas on here I’ve seen.

im not insulting your students. But anyway do you think Amazon should pay more or not?

im not insulting your students. But anyway do you think Amazon should pay more or not?
It’s Amazon. You can’t realistically go into a entry-level position and expect 40k and a health plan off the back. The economics don’t work like that.

I don’t agree with all their business practices like forced overtime and lack of health benefits, but if Capitalism is the hill we’re all going to die on here, then speak true about it. Cost reduction is real, and companies like Amazon are seeking it every day.

It’s bad business to pay a muhfucka $17-20/hour for a job that can be done by people for $10-12/hour. The shit ain’t charity. You don’t like it? Quit. Gigs like those aren’t meant to be careers anyway.

Back