Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Underrated, Overrated, Properly rated Series: Belly

Rate

• Total voters
Niggas have a problem with Scarface?!?!?

Goobers are officially the majority

Yoooooooo!!!!!!!

I take back everything positive I've ever said about Belly. This movie is fucking trash. Oh my god lolololololol. Nigga what the fuck was I on???????? lolololololol

This video really woke me up for real. I'm actually laughing uncontrollably right now as I type this lololololololol Literally everything is wrong in this movie. Everything nigga. All of it. Thee absolute worst acting ever and I can't believe all these years I let a slick ass intro and some dope color schemed shots convince me that this movie was raw.

Based on the tomato meter, it's properly rated. It's a good bad movie if that makes sense. Just like Killa Season

Nas is so horrible in this movie that I might have to reevaluate his place on my GOAT list

The acting was butt, but the movie was shot amazing.
It was cool as fuck to see some of my favorite rappers on screen.

It was funny as shit in parts.

DMX energy was crazy.
Method man was hilarious.

The rico/Caine spot was funny as fuck... The plot was definitely lacking.. But it never stops being a fun watch.

Last edited:
The acting was butt, but the movie was shot amazing.
It was cool as fuck to see some of my favorite actors on screen.

It was funny as shit in parts.

DMX energy was crazy.
Method man was hilarious.

The rico/Caine spot was funny as fuck... The plot was definitely lacking.. But it never stops being a fun watch.

Belly was ahead of it's time with cinematography but man oh man was the acting subpar. Every other word out of T-Boz mouth was "I mean" lololol and Nas was narrating like he was on Reading Rainbow. This nigga really narrated the whole entire movie in the same tone. I might have to elevate Jay over him just on the strength.

The dude who made this video needs to do one for State Property.

Bad and tboz were horrible... But it was still cool watching them try

tumblr_pltavuR42T1qjpqono1_400.gifv

tumblr_pltavuR42T1qjpqono2_400.gifv

tumblr_pltavuR42T1qjpqono3_400.gifv

Best compliment I can give the film is that it's beautifully shot. That's it lol

I will ask the same question about this movie I have since it came out...where in the fuck did Nas move to in Africa? Nigga never said where? Just picked a random country on a big ass continent and bounced

I will ask the same question about this movie I have since it came out...where in the fuck did Nas move to in Africa? Nigga never said where? Just picked a random country on a big ass continent and bounced

man I'm sayin tho

shit was random as fuck saying he and TBoz were just gon go to Africa............like where in Africa?

nothing said in that movie gave any reference to what country or what the fuck they were going to do to support themselves

that shit has always irked me about that plot in the movie

like this dude was a street nigga.........what legitimate skill set did he have that would allow him to go to a random country in Africa and just live better?

I was a serious smoker when I 1st saw this movie when it came out........so I was high as fuck and never really gave that obvious gap in the plot too much scrutiny..............this mofo could've moved his family to Somalia for all we know and been a fucking pirate to support his fam

man I'm sayin tho

shit was random as fuck saying he and TBoz were just gon go to Africa............like where in Africa?

nothing said in that movie gave any reference to what country or what the fuck they were going to do to support themselves

that shit has always irked me about that plot in the movie

like this dude was a street nigga.........what legitimate skill set did he have that would allow him to go to a random country in Africa and just live better?

I was a serious smoker when I 1st saw this movie when it came out........so I was high as fuck and never really gave that obvious gap in the plot too much scrutiny..............this mofo could've moved his family to Somalia for all we know and been a fucking pirate to support his fam

The only hint I ever found was their daughter's name being Kenya...other than that there's not 1 clue as to where this nigga is going...how he just bounced after committing a murder in broad daylight outside his barbershop, and as DMX said when he went on the run, was way too calm for all the niggas around him to be getting locked up for the same drug charges he was literally just a part of.

The only hint I ever found was their daughter's name being Kenya...other than that there's not 1 clue as to where this nigga is going...how he just bounced after committing a murder in broad daylight outside his barbershop, and as DMX said when he went on the run, was way too calm for all the niggas around him to be getting locked up for the same drug charges he was literally just a part of.

especially true @ the bolded

half the time I couldn't tell if it was just really bad acting, or if Nas was genuinely slow

he narrated the movie like he was being deep and introspective...........but he had too many character flaws looking back at it

he WAS too calm like he wasn't taping bricks in car bumpers like everybody else..........niggaz was getting locked up and shot and he moving around like it was just another day.........no scramble at all with his character

-then the kid on the bench scene ? .....where was that lil nigga's parents? Nas gave lil youngin no real leadership at all.......

just finished a roach with that lil youngin and bounced, leaving lil cuzzo on a bench by himself in the hood

and I still can't get past the barbershop shooting...........his man AZ saw the drama coming and just said "he bout to blow"

I understand AZ was with his kid, but he couldn't just give his man a warning before he stepped off.........and how Nas didn't recognize automatically it was gon be on when you come across a dude that your man made him get nekkid in a basement

Nas whole character just seem like a nigga who doesn't really process what's happening around him

Back