Welcome To aBlackWeb

Under the Radar Shows You Watch(ed)

The Returned

French Drama/Supernatural/Mystery...Based On The French "Zombie" Movie "They Came Back" About People Returning Back To Life After Being Gone For Years...Very Slow Paced And Very Haunting But Don't Watch If You Want Any Answers...They Haven't Said About Season 3 Since 2015

d8dd517d3fcd0747d628a1b11253d655.jpg

This was my shit. Sad the ball got dropped on this shit. Even a&e tried to make an American version that fell apart behind the scenes as well.

I forgot about party down! I caught it after it got canceled. That was a good ass show.
Fax machine. Show had a hell of a cast and just didnt have the right platform.

Also, hello ladies by HBO is one of the most underrated comedies ever. Damn shame it didnt get passed one season. Thankfully HBO gave them a movie to tie up the loose ends, but that show should have been a lot more loved than it was. Stephen merchant is the funniest British actor/writer this generation. I'd say hes one of the reasons Ricky Gervais is so damn successful from their early work.

Yea the deuce good af this season. It's crazy cuz it feels like nothing happens, or rather, the same shit happens episode to episode...the hoes are gonna ho, the pimps are gonna pimp, etc. but your time isn't wasted lol.

Other shows I fuck with

Rake
p8680526_b_v8_ap.jpg

Australian comedy about this dude thats a self destructive defense lawyer. He gets into all types of shenanigans and defends the most ridiculous shit in court.

Crazy ex girlfriend
crazy-ex-girlfriend.jpg

It's basically a musical so I won't bother explaining this shit to yall lmaoooo but this is my shit

Queen sugar

81f91l7rKHL._RI_.jpg

Idk if this counts or not but all my aunties nem watch it and I don't see nobody else talking about it except them...but it's a black family drama about 3 siblings that are left a sugarcane farm after their dad passes away. First few eps are kinda rocky but it's dope once it gets going. All the eps are directed by women too.

Other shows I fuck with
Queen sugar

81f91l7rKHL._RI_.jpg

Idk if this counts or not but all my aunties nem watch it and I don't see nobody else talking about it except them...but it's a black family drama about 3 siblings that are left a sugarcane farm after their dad passes away. First few eps are kinda rocky but it's dope once it gets going. All the eps are directed by women too.

This show is really good. I like it a whole lot.

Back