Welcome To aBlackWeb

Under the Radar Shows You Watch(ed)

i dont think Du understand the premise of this thread

Bones wasn't an under the radar show nigga

This show was that deal.......wished they would have did a 5th season because they left alot of loose ends open

banshee%202013%20series%20premiere%20tv%20ad.jpg

A man is released from prison after serving 15 years for stealing $15 million in diamonds on behalf of his employer, a Ukrainian mob boss named Rabbit. He and his former lover and accomplice, Rabbit’s daughter Anastasia (Ana), had already decided to keep the loot for themselves. Anastasia got away with the diamonds and Rabbit is after the man, thinking he will lead him to his daughter and the diamonds. The man flees to the small fictional Pennsylvanian town of Banshee, where Ana has been living under the alias of Carrie Hopewell, mother of two and wife of the DA. Lucas Hood, the new sheriff, arrives in a bar at the entrance to the town and is immediately killed when he intervenes in a dispute between local criminals and the bar owner. The man takes Hood’s identity and has to impersonate the sheriff and deal with ex-Amish crime lord Kai Proctor, sort things out with "Carrie" and get his share of the diamonds while evading Rabbit

I told yall about this show on the IC and I believe I spoke about it on here as well. If yall still haven't watched it yall are assholes!!!! LLS
banshee-critique-saison-1-saison-2-serie-cinemax.jpg

damn, i remember the previews for this but just forgot about it

i'ma check this out

Under the radar to me nigga lol
thats not the premise of the thread tho lol

we were in here talking about headhunters for a couple of weeks when it came out

plus, it was getting rave reviews online

Back