Welcome To aBlackWeb

Under the Radar Shows You Watch(ed)

Halt and Catch Fire

p14304630_b_v8_aa.jpg

Basically these white people try to be the first to invent the best PC in the 80s during the tech boom. Haven't finished it yet (it's 4 seasons), but it's fire.

This was my shyt!

"The Event" was a good show

The remake of "V" was good

"Code Black" was good. Was pissed they cancelled

Currently watching "Manifest"

Rubicon:
MV5BMTk2MzM4NzM0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY3MDg1Mw@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
Nothing is as it appears to be for Will Travers, a beleaguered and brilliant analyst with the American Policy Institute, a New York-based federal intelligence agency. When he's faced with a shocking tragedy, he starts to uncover clues that could point to a complex conspiracy ... but in searching for the truth he also struggles with issues of mistrust, power, control and paranoia. Just another day at the office for the protagonist Will, who with every question he asks descends further into a mysterious, dangerous world.

Utopia:
iphone360_731962.jpg

Five strangers are pursued by an organization that is willing to kill them to get the original manuscript of the cult graphic novel "The Utopia Experiments".

I feel like both these shows weren't meant to be cancelled they were taken off the air because they hit too close to home for some people and entities
Utopia especially with certain things happening right around that.
Both were great and imo accurate depictions of real conspiracy theories people have actively thought and feel strong about.

This Is Us.......was bored one night and caught it on TV. That's a good as show thought the hype for it was some bull. I was wrong

Manifest........it's a new show and kind of been done before but I like that sci-fi drama appeal it has

The Mayans....... thought it was going to be some bull and was wondering who even asked for this series. But it's actually orettp damn good and the killings are brutal.
Haha I been watching this is us as well. The storytelling is great in that show. I'm not a huge fan of dramas but that's just a damn good show.

Other slept on shows I love:

Legit
Baskets
Party down
Dog bites man
Haters back off!
Undeclared

Will think of more later

1_x3osWny_7Ouh5nmbq5HpuQ.jpeg

Battlestar Galactica doesn't get enough respect. This shit was star trek with a heart and purpose. Shit was hard.
Only thing I didn't vibe with was there was no black people. Off top I remember like 4 black people in the entire series.

There was a show on ABC called Flashforward. I liked that show but it only got 1 season. The premise was cool but they fucked it up.
MAN listen

dont get me started on this

I thought i read a rumor Netflix was going to revive this

this was my shit

Haha I been watching this is us as well. The storytelling is great in that show. I'm not a huge fan of dramas but that's just a damn good show.

Other slept on shows I love:

Legit
Baskets
Party down
Dog bites man
Haters back off!
Undeclared

Will think of more later
I forgot about party down! I caught it after it got canceled. That was a good ass show.

Angie Tribeca on tbs with rashida jones and Deon Cole. I don't "watch it" watch it but I'll catch it every now and then randomly. It's so stupid it's funny to me.

This Is Us.......was bored one night and caught it on TV. That's a good as show thought the hype for it was some bull. I was wrong

Manifest........it's a new show and kind of been done before but I like that sci-fi drama appeal it has

The Mayans....... thought it was going to be some bull and was wondering who even asked for this series. But it's actually orettp damn good and the killings are brutal.

On Mayans do any black people kill Mexicans

Rubicon:
View attachment 81040
Nothing is as it appears to be for Will Travers, a beleaguered and brilliant analyst with the American Policy Institute, a New York-based federal intelligence agency. When he's faced with a shocking tragedy, he starts to uncover clues that could point to a complex conspiracy ... but in searching for the truth he also struggles with issues of mistrust, power, control and paranoia. Just another day at the office for the protagonist Will, who with every question he asks descends further into a mysterious, dangerous world.

Utopia:
View attachment 81041

Five strangers are pursued by an organization that is willing to kill them to get the original manuscript of the cult graphic novel "The Utopia Experiments".

I feel like both these shows weren't meant to be cancelled they were taken off the air because they hit too close to home for some people and entities
Utopia especially with certain things happening right around that.
Both were great and imo accurate depictions of real conspiracy theories people have actively thought and feel strong about.

Not Gonna Lie Breh...These Sound Interesting AF......But I Probably Won't Based On The Fact That They Were Cancelled

Fortitude

Murder Mystery Set In A Remote Arctic Island With A lot Of Moving Parts
Really Good So Far...But If You Don't Like British Dramas It May Not Be For You

p13640681_b_v8_ab.jpg

The Returned

French Drama/Supernatural/Mystery...Based On The French "Zombie" Movie "They Came Back" About People Returning Back To Life After Being Gone For Years...Very Slow Paced And Very Haunting But Don't Watch If You Want Any Answers...They Haven't Said About Season 3 Since 2015

d8dd517d3fcd0747d628a1b11253d655.jpg

What shows you watch that weren't as popular but still good/great?

For me first and foremost it's The Americans. It finally got some Emmy love for its final season but that's def in my top 5 series of all time.

Liz went hard in the paint for Mother Russia.........shoutout to Clark Westerfeld

Anyone remember that one season show about the weird teen boy and girl who end up together n i think take the dudes dads car and end up killing some rich dude whos house they were staying in when he unexpectedly came home n tried to rape the girl and then met the chicks dad in his trailer home while going on the run from the cops n he end up giving them up?

That shit was decent

Anyone remember that one season show about the weird teen boy and girl who end up together n i think take the dudes dads car and end up killing some rich dude whos house they were staying in when he unexpectedly came home n tried to rape the girl and then met the chicks dad in his trailer home while going on the run from the cops n he end up giving them up?

That shit was decent
End of the fucking world?

Back