Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uncomfortable Truth???

Good night bro I don’t want any insight on the mindset of a sex criminal.

Say what you want about him but, win lose or draw, at the end of the day............if you ever step in the squared circle with that man, you'd lace up your boot straps, buckle up your chin strap and bring a lunch pale.............cause you're gonna be in for the fight of your life.

Regardless of the outcome, you're gonna have to look that man in the eye and shake his hand............because, one way or another, he's gonna have your respect.

this AI shit is about to really get out of control

we're currently at the point where we can actually do something about it........but in a few years that cat will be completely out of the bag

it's disturbing just how much most folks are NOT alarmed at what this tech could lead to for the world

We already got AI creating music and now versions of AI can communicate independently with other AI:yikes1:

mofos living at the beginning of HBO's Westworld and the average person is just ok with it

Going by how some people on here post, I doubt they'd be able to fight off Fleece in his prime.

nh
[Lmao] the way niggas here don't stand for shit and go along with everything they encounter, I feel what you're saying. I do. And i agree. If all you do is fold and make excuses for the powers that be on a message board, how are you gonna get buck all of a sudden against fleece?? You're not used to resisting anything [/lmaoooo]

[Lmao] the way niggas here don't stand for shit and go along with everything they encounter, I feel what you're saying. I do. And i agree. If all you do is fold and make excuses for the powers that be on a message board, how are you gonna get buck all of a sudden against fleece?? You're not used to resisting anything [/lmaoooo]

All true.

Those type of dudes are just wired to go along to get along.

this AI shit is about to really get out of control

we're currently at the point where we can actually do something about it........but in a few years that cat will be completely out of the bag

it's disturbing just how much most folks are NOT alarmed at what this tech could lead to for the world

We already got AI creating music and now versions of AI can communicate independently with other AI:yikes1:

mofos living at the beginning of HBO's Westworld and the average person is just ok with it

Goldman Sachs already said that 300 million jobs could be lost because of AI:

View attachment 1682401815620.png

All hear me out..........am I tripping but every major network have a TV shows about either a fire department, police force, or a hospital.

Are they secretly brainwashing us to obey the law and respect first responders?

Also.......after of years maturity and growth mentally. Tyler Perry movies/series (albeit mostly bad) does less damage to "us" than say a Snowfall or a Power.
Facts that's why I stopped watching those 2, kanan and bmf after their seasons last year. We gotta protect our energy especially when it comes to consumption even music and food. Shit even some topics/posts/posters on this site.

Say what you want about him but, win lose or draw, at the end of the day............if you ever step in the squared circle with that man, you'd lace up your boot straps, buckle up your chin strap and bring a lunch pale.............cause you're gonna be in for the fight of your life.

Regardless of the outcome, you're gonna have to look that man in the eye and shake his hand............because, one way or another, he's gonna have your respect.

Lol so you respect a rapist because he can beat you up? This isn’t ancient times bro you view him as a warrior because you like creeps

Lol bruh you have no resisted anything you just talk on the internet and tweet. You not involved in the Black community at all. Clown shit this early

it’s hard to show our people as black men and women thar there are forces that go out their way to bring us down even when they have seen plenty of examples of them doing so. Like when you speak on agendas they say

Yeah, but I don’t believe this is The end goal even though we’ve seen this story play out before.

it’s hard to show our people as black men and women thar there are forces that go out their way to bring us down even when they have seen plenty of examples of them doing so. Like when you speak on agendas they say

Yeah, but I don’t believe this is The end goal even though we’ve seen this story play out before.

I actually feel like there is too much talk about the forces that threaten to bring us down. A lot of our people are already disenfranchised and don't believe they can achieve anything outside of drug dealing, sex work, or entertainment. We need to put more effort into showing people that there are other paths.

Most people are just activist on the internet. It's usually the ones that scream the loudest.
They really dont be out on the streets to help their social cause that they care about.

They may give a one time donation but that is it. It wouldnt be constant donations. They not at the meetings, protest, or physically present to do any service .

You ask them for proof and you just get a bunch of excuses.

Last edited:
Back