Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uncomfortable Truth???

I saw this video and listened to what the chief said and I'll be honest.......I agree with him.

Post some uncomfortable truth's that you agree or disagree with.

You said that you agree with him. What exactly did he say that you agree with? Specifically. Like the actual words that came out of his mouth.

^^^ This.

I agree with him on that as well. Police murders do happen, but let's treat it the same and get up in arms when the cat up the block gets shot by another Black man.
No sir

Citizens are not sworn to serve and protect, cops are. That's what makes their murders more egregious. Also, the average murderer is held accountable ASAP, cops are protected to the fullest while the public gets gaslit

Shits apples and papayas. The chief was deflecting

No sir

Citizens are not sworn to serve and protect, cops are. That's what makes their murders more egregious. Also, the average murderer is held accountable ASAP, cops are protected to the fullest while the public gets gaslit

Shits apples and papayas. The chief was deflecting

And all of that is true. I'd still like to see us treating murder at our own hands as egregious. Maybe it's just me and where I came from, but I do remember a time when such things happened and the community mobilized to keep their eyes and ears open so the killers were brought to justice.

Back