so what is anyone doing?

yall all talking shit but what are you doing in your community?

does anyone have a school already? can anyone tell me who to get a school started? what licenses, how to hire teaches, pay scale, security, deal with the board? anything.

so you niggas are quick to call out umar and sometimes that other nigga but yall was rooting for lavar fucking ball?

these niggas are trying....and we dont know all the moves they make but yall finding anything to shit on them about but then side with a nigga selling sneakers cause hes going against the system.

so who should be followed?

whos the leader if you aint?

whos building up our racial infrastructure?

hell even when i tried to encourage niggas it gets look at funny.

if these niggas are a problem then we all are apart of the problem if you aint doing nothing

you trippin

if Umar put as much energy into securing the land and all that other school related stuff vs trying to convince everyone he's related to frederick douglass, maybe the school would've been open by now

Puff wanted to open a charter school...puff opened a charter school

you trippin

if Umar put as much energy into securing the land and all that other school related stuff vs trying to convince everyone he's related to frederick douglass, maybe the school would've been open by now

Puff wanted to open a charter school...puff opened a charter school
nigga puffy also got millions of dollars.
as does jalen rose and lebron

and how do we know where the nigga at with it? how do we know whats holding him up?

do you know how many niggas wanted to start a school and got caught up in the papaerwork or whatever?

just saying....you might not want to be so hard on the nigga.

cause if you want to call fraud on him...its quite a few other niggas who frauding that dont get called out cause they fit the narrative of what niggas like

nigga puffy also got millions of dollars.
as does jalen rose and lebron

and how do we know where the nigga at with it? how do we know whats holding him up?

do you know how many niggas wanted to start a school and got caught up in the papaerwork or whatever?

just saying....you might not want to be so hard on the nigga.

cause if you want to call fraud on him...its quite a few other niggas who frauding that dont get called out cause they fit the narrative of what niggas like

we know where he is b/c he has no problem saying what the hold up is (in his words) when asked about it

they asked him just last year on the breakfast club

my point is, why is no one questioning the people you mentioned about the money for their schools and what's it going towards

you picking the wrong horse to bet on in this race fam

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
we know where he is b/c he has no problem saying what the hold up is (in his words) when asked about it

they asked him just last year on the breakfast club

my point is, why is no one questioning the people you mentioned about the money for their schools and what's it going towards

you picking the wrong horse to bet on in this race fam
am i really?

am i really?
yes b/c you are defending him getting defensive when people call him out for asking legitimate questions

im not just gon support b/c you black

i would ask the same questions to a white person, but i WANT to support and i actually thought most of what he pitched for his school was a great idea

but how many years later are we and we still talking about him securing money?

so what is anyone doing?

yall all talking shit but what are you doing in your community?

does anyone have a school already? can anyone tell me who to get a school started? what licenses, how to hire teaches, pay scale, security, deal with the board? anything.

so you niggas are quick to call out umar and sometimes that other nigga but yall was rooting for lavar fucking ball?

these niggas are trying....and we dont know all the moves they make but yall finding anything to shit on them about but then side with a nigga selling sneakers cause hes going against the system.

so who should be followed?

whos the leader if you aint?

whos building up our racial infrastructure?

hell even when i tried to encourage niggas it gets look at funny.

if these niggas are a problem then we all are apart of the problem if you aint doing nothing

I'm an educator/scholar.....

Licenses and all...

In a all black school....

Which is how I know umar is full of shit....

There are "black" schools public and private across the country.....

"Who should be followed???"

God

Not some fake ass psychologist....

There are many black scholars that you could support or follow their work....

But, most scholars are too busy teaching and writing to sell themselves on YouTube or gofundme....

You have everything you need in your community....

Volunteer at a school or start a program to help kids that need it....

Niggas dont need a messiah for that....

Reactions: Lord Nemesis
So wait a minute. Let me get this straight. Niggas been calling Umar out for not having this school built and being shady for a long ass time, and so-called conscious niggas was falling over themselves defending him. Now Tariq, says pretty much the same shit that other people been saying for years, and niggas is jumping on the bandwagon talking about they seen it coming. lol

QyZso.gif

So wait a minute. Let me get this straight. Niggas been calling Umar out for not having this school built and being shady for a long ass time, and so-called conscious niggas was falling over themselves defending him. Now Tariq, says pretty much the same shit that other people been saying for years, and niggas is jumping on the bandwagon talking about they seen it coming. lol

Let's not forget ANY black person who dared questioned Umar's inconsistent & suspect ways was automatically shunned & condemned as a "coon, "sell-out","boot-licker" "bed wench" "sheep" etc.

The hearing was today. The only evidence presented against him was a couple breakfast club interviews and a 2014 screenshot from his website.

They accused him of practicing clinical psychology to adults even though he's always made it clear that his focus is on children.

The hearing was today. The only evidence presented against him was a couple breakfast club interviews and a 2014 screenshot from his website.

They accused him of practicing clinical psychology to adults even though he's always made it clear that his focus is on children.

Yeah, it's actually vid on the net

And from what I've seen Umar actually held his own doing the proceeding

Last edited:
Reactions: Elzo69Renaissance
Does he have the credentials or not?

Today was just both "parties" present their case.

The State presented it's evidence that Umar has been misrepresenting himself as a licensed psychologist
and Umar presented his, claiming he NEVER represented himself as a licensed and certified psychologist

Who's right and wrong will be decided at a later date at seems

The State presented it's evidence that Umar has been misrepresenting himself as a licensed psychologist
and Umar presented his, claiming he NEVER represented himself as a licensed and certified psychologist

I don't remember him ever saying explicitly that he was, but talk like he had those credentials.

I mean... if you call yourself "Dr. So and So" I think there's an implication that you are some kind of doctor.