Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ultimate Madness 3 Tournament: Semi-Finals May 22

I didn't even know Swamp was participating in the tournament. I got Swamp winning.
Cortez,Gotti,and Rum would probably win over Swamp

Cortez can whip that shit up fast and rarely chokes if ever.

Gotti also can whip that shit up fast and bullshit his way through a round with good freestyles,and Rum is Rum

I can't see Swamp beating those 3 if it comes down to it

Jakkboy for the wildcard.

The fact twork had ANY votes lets you know they need do away with fan votes. Smack need to just come back on next show and be straight up like look the fan voting is fucked up so we're gonna stop it and add another judge.
Twork at his best can be one of the goats,but bruh been stealing,choking,and losing for like 2 yrs

He always had these choking issues,but he was at least coming with great material and enough to win most battles.

I'm tired of his shit and ppl allowng this BS.

True but Minnesota Luke was speaking facts. He wasn't wrong about when he said he took points from Prep for invading Swave personal space. This tournament is for 100K, I wouldn't want anyone invading my space when I'm trying to rap, foh.

17C0738B-6592-4355-8B53-D59639EACB71.jpeg
I wonder why she ain't get called to judge. Or she did but she wanted to get paid which isn't bad.

True but Minnesota Luke was speaking facts. He wasn't wrong about when he said he took points from Prep for invading Swave personal space. This tournament is for 100K, I wouldn't want anyone invading my space when I'm trying to rap, foh.
It literally happens every single battle. Why is an issue bc money on the line. He didn't touch him. He didn't threaten him. He was selling his bars to the crowd

I should've made a bracket, I would've been good. I knew somehow Jakkboy was going to win T-Top, don't let his big stage performance fool you. He's a monster in a BANNED setting which is like the UM3 setting.

It literally happens every single battle. Why is an issue bc money on the line. He didn't touch him. He didn't threaten him. He was selling his bars to the crowd
It's $100,000. What battle rapper you know ever got 100k from a single battle before? None. Touching, threatening don't got nothing to do with it. A simple getting into your opponent face could cause them to stumble.

I think Luke was talking about while the other person's rapping.... it's fair game while YOU performing but doing all that extra shit while the other person rapping is how this brizz situation happens, so i understood it.

Every mid-battle fight happens off reaction to what the non-rapping battler does/says... dose, serius, jimz.

Didn't he vote for prep though? And preps the one he took points off? So what the crying about

I think Luke was talking about while the other person's rapping.... it's fair game while YOU performing but doing all that extra shit while the other person rapping is how this brizz situation happens, so i understood it.

Every mid-battle fight happens off reaction to what the non-rapping battler does/says... dose, serius, jimz.

Didn't he vote for prep though? And preps the one he took points off? So what the crying about
At least you understand

Back