Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ultimate Madness 3 Tournament: Semi-Finals May 22

I think Luke was talking about while the other person's rapping.... it's fair game while YOU performing but doing all that extra shit while the other person rapping is how this brizz situation happens, so i understood it.

Every mid-battle fight happens off reaction to what the non-rapping battler does/says... dose, serius, jimz.

Didn't he vote for prep though? And preps the one he took points off? So what the crying about

I agree. when your opponent rapping don't be talking or crowding them. I think people misunderstood Luke, he took points from Swave for crowding Prep while prep was rapping.

I forget which battler said is Saturday, but it was to the effect of "one great round can win you a battle".....Preps 3rd did that IMO, he left earth. Besides his 3rd that whole battle was meh.

I agree. when your opponent rapping don't be talking or crowding them. I think people misunderstood Luke, he took points from Swave for crowding Prep while prep was rapping.

I forget which battler said is Saturday, but it was to the effect of "one great round can win you a battle".....Preps 3rd did that IMO, he left earth. Besides his 3rd that whole battle was meh.
Prep said it thats why lmao

Stop w these tournaments if the judging gonna be a thing after every show....take that 100k and throw a dope event

But since I’m done w my lunch I can answer your question @AP2.0

basically the URL / Caffeine deal is a promotional tool for Caffeine to drive urban consumer ship to the Caffeine App....URL has it own app so their in this solely for the bread

in exchange for that bread the URL has to deliver content to Caffeine on a regular basis ( I believe every two weeks it seems) to drive interest and consumer ship
what we are used to in the culture are battles that make sense with narratives that are cultivated over time

Fthe reason the URL started this tournament is to be able to provide that content regularly with out having to really create any narratives or marketing dollars into the matchups but in doing so ur basically just throwing shit at the wall for the sake of providing content

Half of that tournament wouldn’t be on the main stage for the URL we used to...

But since I’m done w my lunch I can answer your question @AP2.0

basically the URL / Caffeine deal is a promotional tool for Caffeine to drive urban consumer ship to the Caffeine App....URL has it own app so their in this solely for the bread

in exchange for that bread the URL has to deliver content to Caffeine on a regular basis ( I believe every two weeks it seems) to drive interest and consumer ship
what we are used to in the culture are battles that make sense with narratives that are cultivated over time

Fthe reason the URL started this tournament is to be able to provide that content regularly with out having to really create any narratives or marketing dollars into the matchups but in doing so ur basically just throwing shit at the wall for the sake of providing content

Half of that tournament wouldn’t be on the main stage for the URL we used to...
Agreed, however, it's still up to the performers to perform

I don't think caffeine makes them use the fans as a judge either but I get why smack wanted to include the fans, but that's just not going to work in the grand scheme of things as evidenced by two battles that had terrible performances and those battlers still received fan votes. Twork should not have gotten a single fan vote at all.

I don't think there's a way you can fix that either other than to just remove the fan vote altogether

Back