Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

His fan base is a ton of white folks.

when y’all gon learn an artist get to a cartain star status is when he get a large white fan base

He get 43 million monthly listeners on Spotify, you would be tripping if you don’t think that’s mostly white folks.

Same at them big concerts, crowd is full of white folks.

That tweet don’t really make sense

Last edited:
Is it from a festival or an actual Da Baby concert though? different settings. if you're paying several hundred for a ticket to a festival you're gonna see as many artists as you can, whether you like 2 of their songs or 200 of em.
When was the last time u were at a festival ?

Jus watched.

tbh I really only watched because I wanted to see if the trans jokes where that bad. And to see wtf everyone was talking bout.

Nigga pls. That was nuthin.

imo the trans community is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO protective of their experience n story. That they have no sense of humor. They take every joke personally.

Ppl aren't killing trans ppl cuz Dave made a joke....sure you can try n argue Dave isnt helping the climate around trans. But imo Dave is a comedian n is gonna do things his way (u may not agree w everything) but I can only speak for myself. Dave helped humanized them in my mind.

The story bout bout daphne was beautiful.

The outrage about outrage. And the side claiming to not be the sensitive ones are acting just that...sensitive as hell

I haven't really been following this tbh

Has the outrage bout the outrage been online or irl.

Cuz if it's online, ppl could jus be trolling

These mutha fuckas be saying shit and swear it's insightful and it's usually dumb as hell. The same way that a bunch of people who aren't in Dave's fanbase are now bitching about what he said in his special, a bunch of people who aren't in DaBaby's fanbase could have bitched about the fact that he may have murdered someone (credit where it's due, unless I'm mistaken @Race Jones did actually point this out a while ago).

These mutha fuckas be saying shit and swear it's insightful and it's usually dumb as hell. The same way that a bunch of people who aren't in Dave's fanbase are now bitching about what he said in his special, a bunch of people who aren't in DaBaby's fanbase could have bitched about the fact that he may have murdered someone (credit where it's due, unless I'm mistaken @Race Jones did actually point this out a while ago).

they did whats your point?

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back