Uhhhh oh.......Dave done pissed off the mafia

And where do you think they got their information from???

That's right: The person that got fired.

You sure about that? TMZ ain't never just ran with a story from a random source that's later been proven false? Them literally updating the story should show you that

You sure about that? TMZ ain't never just ran with a story from a random source that's later been proven false? Them literally updating the story should show you that

How, exactly, would anyone outside of the company know anything about this? Either HR leaked it, or the individual fired did. And since it's highly unlikely that HR would do it, you're really left with the person that got canned.

Wtf was even that offensive..

Wtf was even that offensive..
maybe the beet juice joke or impossible pussy joke.

giphy.gif

I’m defending my real black sisters out here.

Nothing more, nothing less

That's very honorable. Now since you're in defend Black people mode next time a white person says a Black person has lips like michellin tires you'll also be quick to rise to Black peoples defense without having to ask "hey guys is talking about Black people and big lips racist?"

That's very honorable. Now since you're in defend Black people mode next time a white person says a Black person has lips like michellin tires you'll also be quick to rise to Black peoples defense without having to ask "hey guys is talking about Black people and big lips racist?"

Boy get the fuck.

Go fuck a trans since you on that “I believe they are real women shit”

• Coon
Reactions: BlackRain
Boy get the fuck.

Go fuck a trans since you on that “I believe they are real women shit”

1. I never answered that dumbass question you asked so you don't know my actual opinion on it
2. Don't get mad at me because you asked a dumbass question and people clowned you for it. Just take your L and these jokes. You earned it with that shit

1. I never answered that dumbass question you asked so you don't know my actual opinion on it
2. Don't get mad at me because you asked a dumbass question and people clowned you for it. Just take your L and these jokes. You earned it with that shit

Clowned me? Who clowned me for asking that question? I got answers from a few and the rest of y’all sitting the fence so you can come off as righteous

You refuse to answer let’s me know you don’t believe that shit they talking but you trying to be “respectful” instead of defending real black women.

Answer the question then instead of hiding behind the bullshit you talking about them

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
Clowned me?

You refuse to answer let’s me know you don’t believe that shit they talking but you trying to be “respectful” instead of defending real black women.

Answer the question then instead of hiding behind the bullshit you talking about them

😂😂😂 nigga who are you to be making demands that I answer you? Me not answering is just that...me not answering but unless you know the why behind it then you're just in here having a Tre from Boyz N The Hood moment wildly swinging your frustration away. Keep going though because it's entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: Race Jones
😂😂😂 nigga who are you to be making demands that I answer you? Me not answering is just that...me not answering but unless you know the why behind it then you're just in here having a Tre from Boyz N The Hood moment wildly swinging your frustration away. Keep going though because it's entertaining.

I’m calling you out because I want you to see your hypocrite ways regarding this

cool don’t answer.

I’m calling you out because I want you to see your hypocrite ways regarding this

cool don’t answer.

Calling me out? Did you time travel to a western? You really are invested in this shit. Good for you. We all need a cause to feel connected to. You won't find what you're looking for here though because you're too dense to see the "why" in why your question wasn't just ignored by me but the majority of people even when you kept repeating it. Keep searching and one day you'll hit that pot of gold you're fishing for.

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones
Calling me out? Did you time travel to a western? You really are invested in this shit. Good for you. We all need a cause to feel connected to. You won't find what you're looking for here though because you're too dense to see the "why" in why your question wasn't just ignored by me but the majority of people even when you kept repeating it. Keep searching and one day you'll hit that pot of gold you're fishing for.

You saying all this but don’t want to say if you feel they are real women

A simple yes or no would suffice but you doing more dancing more than Columbus Short in Stomp the Yard.

With that being said. I respect your opinion and will gracefully back out this conversation.

Peace and blessing my brother