Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Happy to not be emotionally invested in this competition
Obviously I wouldn't mind inglund winning but as long as raheem scores idc if germany wins.

Smh @ france man

Did you ever actually watch Roy Keane play??? He was sublime...
Of course I have I'm 33yrs old not 16
comeon.png
I didn't say he was a bad player I just said he was very overrated and wasn't technical(people without technique do not appreciate people who are technical) which is one of the reasons he's hating on Pogba other than him being a black man.

Other than that the PL was rubbish for the most part of the 90s filled with alcoholics. On the UEFA coefficients rankings list the best position it reached only once was #5. Other than that one year it stayed between 6-13(for emphasis the Scottish league is at #11 today)
You can check the list here:

Of course I have I'm 33yrs old not 16
View attachment 574396
I didn't say he was a bad player I just said he was very overrated and wasn't technical(people without technique do not appreciate people who are technical) which is one of the reasons he's hating on Pogba other than him being a black man.

Other than that the PL was rubbish for the most part of the 90s filled with alcoholics. On the UEFA coefficients rankings list the best position it reached only once was #5. Other than that one year it stayed between 6-13(for emphasis the Scottish league is at #11 today)
You can check the list here:

I havnt got the energy to waste with arguing Keano's 10-12 year dominance, because you can say all the EPL greats of the 90s are overrated by that stupid stat... So I'll just give you the wack...

Also smh @ this Keane slander. He was universally regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world from like 93/94 up to 02 or so and he was the best box to box mid durin' this time

lol at universally regarded, in Manchester and England you mean, back in the early 90s - hell the entire decade - the prem wasn’t as renown as it is now, shit was all Serie A n La Liga and even eredivisie clubs made more noise in Europe lol. I could literally name 20 better midfielders during his era but I’ll save myself the trouble .

lol at universally regarded, in Manchester and England you mean, back in the early 90s - hell the entire decade - the prem wasn’t as renown as it is now, shit was all Serie A n La Liga and even eredivisie clubs made more noise in Europe lol. I could literally name 20 better midfielders during his era but I’ll save myself the trouble .

First bold is not relevant to what I said.
Second bold no you couldn't

Back