Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

That's the most famous one but he did that on a regular in the league. Him and Ince was such a monstrous midfield. They were actually a bit like Kante in terms of being able to do both sides of the game except i would say Kante is a better dribbler than both

No doubt... Its annoying when people only think of him as crunching midfielder when he was a technically gifted footballer, who could actually do everything, a pure CM, as you righty say, like Incey... They werent CDM's or CAM's...

Its, no coincidence two of the greatest mangers of all time had Keane as their captain... He even played on the wings and right across the defence with Forrest...

I remember reading in his book, he would do everything to the extreme, when the body fat thing came into footballer he went extreme and got it down to 1% body fat or something stupid, which is when he picked up a couple injuries but that just his level of commitment as a professional...

He would run like fck the whole game, his level of fitness was crazy...

Last edited:
No doubt... Its annoying when people only think of him as crunching midfielder when he was a technically gifted footballer, who could actually do everything, a pure CM, as you righty say, like Incey... They werent CDM's or CAM's...

Its, no coincidence two of the greatest mangers of all time had Keane as their captain... He even played on the wings and right across the defence with Forrest...

I remember reading in his book, he would do everything to the extreme, when the body fat thing came into footballer he went extreme and got it down to 1% body fat or something stupid, which is when he picked up a couple injuries but that just his level of commitment as a professional...

Even these comps come nowhere near to doing him justice. Some things, unless you lived through them, you will never be able to appreciate them. It's like when youngers talk about Lil Wayne and Drake being the GOATs and I'm like shit you never lived through Jay and Nas' time let alone Pac and Biggie's. Then even before that the Public Enemy's, Rakim, LL Cool J, Run DMC had an impact that you can't convey today even by showing their videos

Still not impressed, like Andros Townsend said about Pogba: "When he plays for Manchester United he's not far behind that, but in England we don't appreciate Pogba. We appreciate those that kick hard and run for 90 minutes and that's not Pogba.

That last part is the pure definition of Roy Keane. Any donkey can learn how to kick hard n run but you cannot teach a donkey to jogo bonito.

Still not impressed, like Andros Townsend said about Pogba: "When he plays for Manchester United he's not far behind that, but in England we don't appreciate Pogba. We appreciate those that kick hard and run for 90 minutes and that's not Pogba.

That last part is the pure definition of Roy Keane. Any donkey can learn how to kick hard n run but you cannot teach a donkey to jogo bonito.

Aye JOGA BONITO!

I just had flashbacks...

Honestly couldn’t give a shit about who starts when there is 5 subs. Game management more important.

Use subs early if necessary.

Did you ever actually watch Roy Keane play??? He was sublime...

Pogba is a Rolls Royce when he's on his game, problem is managers move him about and he ends up with inconsistent performances (for united)...

The fact he was the worlds most expensive footballer when we signed him (£100mil) he is always gonna be the focus of attention and people look for him to be THE match winner...

And with pundits like Sourness jumping at the chance to criticise him when hes not having a worldie creates that clickbait for fast food social media times...

Even these comps come nowhere near to doing him justice. Some things, unless you lived through them, you will never be able to appreciate them. It's like when youngers talk about Lil Wayne and Drake being the GOATs and I'm like shit you never lived through Jay and Nas' time let alone Pac and Biggie's. Then even before that the Public Enemy's, Rakim, LL Cool J, Run DMC had an impact that you can't convey today even by showing their videos

Yeah I was thinking that when I posted the videos, thats the problem with footballers (especially if they werent forwards or wingers) in pre 2000, is the lact of quality footage and camera angles...

One of my all time favourite United players was Lee Sharpe, I used to love watching him tear it up but unless you watched United in the 90s people would look on YouTube and shrug lol

Yo fuck Keane and Gary Neville.

They really just spent time talking shit about pogba!

Neville "He's at his best when the team is dominant"

What kinda stupidness is that?. When he was the reason they had dominant spells.

2 guys that couldn't lace his boots.. these man played for the best team in the country, in squad littered with elite ballers, with the highest transfer budget and one of the managers of all time... all for years and their talking just about what they don't like about pogba.

I mean they were very complimentary just pointed out his involvements in the goals they conceded and Gary in particular has Pogba's dick in his mouth all the time

I read earlier Greenwood is concidering playing for Jamaica... In a couple years Jamaica could have a wicked team again...

Greenwood, Demarai Gray, Leon Bailey, Andre Gray, Ravel Morrison, Ivan Toney, Max Aarons, Antonio, Kemar Roofe, Holgate and Isaac Hayden...

Back