Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Its a miracle if he survived a heart attack like that... When I did my emergency first aid course couple years back, think they said after 7mins of not breathing you essentially brain dead...

Lol ppl think he gonna die? He fall on his own knee or the ball was shot at him by his teammate if u look at it

faint concussion
u dont die by it

Looked like a cardiac arrest. It's happened before to players on the pitch and they don't always pull through if the medics aren't quick enough (RIP Marc-Vivien Foe), so yeah, there was a high chance it could have been worse

I wonder whats gonna happend with my bet that game, i had over 0.5 goals first half
200w.gif

in you get

Its a miracle if he survived a heart attack like that... When I did my emergency first aid course couple years back, think they said after 7mins of not breathing you essentially brain dead...

think it’s within 3 minutes of no oxygen, my lil bro went through the same after a car incident doctors said even if he did stabilise he would of been brain dead.

Back