Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Man this is fucked, should cut the cameras to the studio or something don’t wanna be televising that.

Yeah I cant get that image out my head... His eyes were bulging, I thought he was having a seizure at first...

They really should not have shown that, millions of kids would have been watching and also his family...

Yeah I cant get that image out my head... His eyes were bulging, I thought he was having a seizure at first...

They really should not have shown that, millions of kids would have been watching and also his family...

they took too long to switch to the studio, as soon as medics come on they coulda scanned the crowd or anything, instead they focused in on his squad surrounding him in tears and you could see the medic giving chest compressions.

that’s fucked up.

they took too long to switch to the studio, as soon as medics come on they coulda scanned the crowd or anything, instead they focused in on his squad surrounding him in tears and you could see the medic giving chest compressions.

that’s fucked up.

I dont even wanna see the crowd crying, ffs they even went to his misses crying in Kasper's arms smh they wont show a streaker but for all they know film a players death smh

Soon as it looked bad they should have cut to the studio...

Twitter's saying he's been revived and left the stadium awake. Gotta take it with a pinch of salt since it's Twitter, but let's hope that's the truth[

Edit: Beat me to it, but thank God he's alright.

Back