Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Brasil moonwalkin to the title. Anyone else given the competitive advantage by the powers that be like the ones to Argentina would have so many more trophies. Been like this for a decade. They tryin to throw Depaul in the trash.

I was highly entertained i dont know how to fix Argentina there's a great team there they just don't know how to finish chances and its been like that forever

What's Messi to do when dudes are fucking up clear chances last night? Messi served up Gonzalez 2 perfect opportunities for a goal and he scewed them both up
I mean in general when people use that excuse for him for not winning a trophy with Argentina. He also goes missing for his country when it matters like in 14 he only did well in the group stages after that Di Maria and Mascherano carried that team to the final without getting any proper credit. In the Copas after that he goes invincible when it matters, misses a penalty and wants to quit playing for his country bcus he is weak mentally he shouldn't be the captain.

Back