Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

I mean in general when people use that excuse for him for not winning a trophy with Argentina. He also goes missing for his country when it matters like in 14 he only did well in the group stages after that Di Maria and Mascherano carried that team to the final without getting any proper credit. In the Copas after that he goes invincible when it matters, misses a penalty and wants to quit playing for his country bcus he is weak mentally he shouldn't be the captain.
They lost 2 finals first someone else missed a pen second he missed his.

The world cup finals he stopped scoring after the group stage but no one in the tournament created more chances. I think that's @Infamous114 point when he's not scoring he's still creating but no one steps up with goals.

I mean in general when people use that excuse for him for not winning a trophy with Argentina. He also goes missing for his country when it matters like in 14 he only did well in the group stages after that Di Maria and Mascherano carried that team to the final without getting any proper credit. In the Copas after that he goes invincible when it matters, misses a penalty and wants to quit playing for his country bcus he is weak mentally he shouldn't be the captain.
Ni**as done started somethin

I prefer the original
Was looking at the comments for the remix and people were saying that ardee(sp) fellow had the best verse and I'm like how?
Not even close.
I dislike the remix the more I hear it played.
you gotta admit though Rus and Tion have the formula. “Throw a white guy on the remix of an already good original record”

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This ITV Euro's broadcast feels like a Good Morning Britain or Loose Women show or somethin... Doesnt feel sporty at all the way its presented, with massive live feed of Tower Bridge in the background... Strange...

I now know what you mean.... That background is trash!!! Using itv news at 6pm studios lol

Put a Euro 2020 collage or something? It's not like it ain't a green screen

The wording graphics are cool...

Back