Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

Have u guys given Mourinho the credit for turning this man’s career around. Or are u guys going to pretend that Mourinho did not give him the kick around the backside he needed to get his shit together?

Ole got the world class Shaw working... Jose put him on the bench and him eat Pukka Pies...

Pie eating stunt definitely not Pukka - The Gryphon

It’s amusing when people revise history to suit an agenda…

Jose wrote Shaw off…lol

He even put Chillwell over him at the beginning of this tournament who ironically hasn’t made the squad once

Reactions: GNS
Ok, I see u went with pretending. That’s fine, whatever makes u happy. I am glad to see a diehard Chelsea fan doing well. 2nd best player of the tournament after Mount.

Its not that serious bro... Just Jose seems to hate Shaw, its so its banter... Dude had a terrible injury, so players need handling different...

I dont think he will ever be a slim left back, hes always gonna carry weight but his game has improved so much last couple seasons... Seems to be becoming the player people thought he could be when he was at Southampton...

Back