Welcome To aBlackWeb

UEFA Euro 2020 & CONMEBOL Copa America 2021 Thread (Argentina: Copa America Champs & Italy: Euro Champs)

LMAO anyone see Keane during the celebrations... Neville, Wrighty and Emma Hayes (i think) jumping up and down screaming go crazy and Keano calmly moves Neville's cup of tea out the way as he ruined Keano's notes...

Goodfellas GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edit: here it is:

Back to reality…the mindset needs to be strong cause Italy were finding their way back…

Mentality first 15 mins of the second half will see the winner

Sterling, Shaw, Rice, Maguire, Walker even Kane have been more important than Mount... Stats are way overrated in sport... I hate it when people quote boxing Compubox... Stats are mostly good for fitness...
He can do nothing during a whole match or even play bad and still get start the next smh

Reactions: GNS
Heard England fans rioting outside Wembley, assaulting stewards and barging there way into the stadium smh

We wonder why the rest of the world hate our fans...

Sterling goes down too easily that I was playing against him, I'd look to hurt him out of frustration (and out the box)

Maguire is like a magnet to getting on the end of crosses both in his own half and opposition

Back