Welcome To aBlackWeb

U ever find out you wasn't as cool with someone as you thought you were?

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
Eh, just felt like making a story thread.

Like if you ever saw pictures online of a party or event you thought you would have been invited to.

You found out from someone else something crazy about a person you thought you knew better than the person telling you.

Someone completely threw you under the bus, and you thought that was your people's...

This is the time and place for that story.... Have at it....

Last week.

Went out for a friend's B-day party he invited me to. He was with his closer friend whom he grew up with, while me and the guy had only met a few years back and got real cool with each other. Hell, I planned his bachelor party run in BK, taking him to like, six spots.

Thought the guy he was with was cool with me too, till he said some slick shit while we all were taking a pic, "Shoutout to the ones that were here before '03!"

Had to sit there for a min and just think on some shit, cause I was cordial and friendly to all, so I wasn't anticipating the shots.

giphy.gif

Also, was just confused why invite someone out just to shit on em lowkey. Weird, nasty shit. Think I'll keep my distance from dude for a minute, cause he allowed it.

So I'll go first,

Back in my TSA days, this cute little brown skin thing start working there. She was mad cool, extra goofy and funny.. Had a real nice appeal to her. She immediately thought I was hilarious. We hit it off pretty early.. Not like crazy early...I do have to admit my eyes were kinda opened up after we all met up at a bar after work one night. Seeing her in regular clothes....I was like damn.... You holding hunh?

So we start chatting more, hanging out just the two of us ..I didn't really shoot my shot or nuffin..... But we were friend definitely hanging out together a whole lot.

So one day, my boy hit me cuz he was tryna grab something.. Both him and his girl smoked heavy, and while I never sold directly, I often did middle man shit for my niggaz when I could.... And it just so happened when he hit me not only was I with her, I was at my homeboy house copping something for myself. So he like, yo grab something for me and bring it by.... I'm like bet

So we get to his house, and he see me with her, and like

"Oh, you chilling with her today?"

I'm all confused like, yeah, why you say it like that? He like of nothing never mind.

😕🤔

Didn't let it bother me much. Buuuuuuutttttttt like a few days later, she talking about we gotta talk n shit. And mind you NOTHING popped off with me and this shorty. We hung out at a few bars, I think we went to the movies. But that was my m.o in the early 20's, i was always the kinda guy that would hang out with a chick, and if shit popped off, great, if not, oh well 🤷🏿‍♂️

Well she really wanted to know what my intentions were with her. And I'm like where the fuck this coming from? And she all like she don't know how explain it. I just need to talk to my boys. I'm like... nigga what??

So I'm asking the niggaz I assumed she was referring to, and everybody acting all funny about talking about shit. So I'm like fuck it.... Everybody meet up at the one homie house so we can let whatever cat out the bag we need to let our

Basically, that same party she looked real good at, one if the homies gave her a ride home that night.
And according to him he ate her out, but that's all he did cuz he's married.

I'm like bruh..... You couldn't just say that?

And he's all like well you know I'm married, and I ain't want everybody to know. Plus it looked like y'all liked each other, and I ain't wanna stand in the way of that.

And I'm sitting here... It's like 3 niggaz. They all knew the shit.... They supposed to be my boys... At work at least....and NOBODY could say shit?

Shit fucked me up on multiple levels.

1. I wouldn't have cared about that shit.
2. It sound dumb that you just ate her out.
3. You prolly fucked
4. I still wouldn't have cared
5. I feel like y'all was watching me move like a dummy

I just couldn't get over the shit. It really let me know where I standed with them dudes.... Like it be one thing if just the one dude who fucked was keeping it cloae to the chest... But all three of them knew what shit... And all three of them were supposed to be the homies and not one of them said anything, cuz they thought I was really feeling shorty. I'm like bruh... There's way too many chicks in the world for that shit. Too many at the airport alone. Y'all was supposed to say something to me about that immediately and let me make my own moves. Not hide shit from me cuz y'all worried about a nigga feelings. That shit was just so dumb and really made me look at niggaz differently.

Na, not that I can think of. I keep a pretty small circle. I been knowing half them niggas since I was 12 or 13 years old. And the rest of them, we been through real life shit together and I seen how they move in pretty much every circumstance.

I got a couple people that sometimes move in a way that I think is sucker shit. But...I KNOW that about them and accept it. No surprises here.

Famous last words though, right? Lol.

A married dude frivously eating box is wild lol
Yo, no lie, I was hanging with a old work homie the other day....

They was like this nigga side chick died and he was crying... Asking would it be crazy if he went to the funeral...

Yo I almost died right there ...

Your side chick died and you sad my nigga? That's a blessing of the highest order!! The secret is buried my nigga 🤦🏿‍♂️ don't cry....rejoice!!😫

This happened to me when I was running the streets all the time.

I had to get my coat pulled by my uncle and he was like, "All my friends ain't my friends..."

In the 80s, I was cool with this pimp, call him Ryan, he was 4 years older than me. I was just getting started and I had two girls, he had five.

I been in NYC for about 2 years at this point, I ain't have nobody except for my girls. We out there every night.

He tried to knock my best girl, call her Ashley and she told him she got a man and to fuck off. He comes find me and tells me about it, laughing his ass off about how she cussed out.

Ever since then, we met up every night. He showed me around NYC. He helped me and my girls get a nice place in Manhattan. I bailed him out of jail. I even bailed one his girls out of jail when he was out of town.

I kinda looked up to him.

A year or so passed, I'm still out there doing my thing. I added another girl to my stable.

Ashley is throwing up again. It's been three days of this shit. She says it's food poisoning. I'm like, you haven't had your period for a while.

I'm slowly getting pissed because if this girl is pregnant that means she hasn't been taking birth control and fucking dudes raw.

I asked her if she been taking her birth control, she said yes. I asked her if she's been using condoms on dates, she said yes.

I walked away and told her I'ma pack her shit. She begins to cry hysterically.

"No, no, no, please, I'm sorry. I love you."

"If you loved me you wouldn't lie to me. All these years and you wanna lie to my face about something so fucking obvious."

I'm making a big ass scene. Throwing her shit all over the fucking place. The other girls watching, so I make an even bigger scene.

"I treated you like a fucking star. These bitches watched me spoil you at their own fucking expense. You get everything you fucking want and you break my fucking rules."

She bawling now.

"Please stop."

"Get dressed. Put your fucking shoes on. I'm sending you back tonight."

"I planned to get rid of it!"

I stopped my drama king performance.

"You're pregnant..."

"Yes..."

"By who..."

I met Ryan at one of our spots we frequent while our girls worked. I told him that Ashley was pregnant and I noticed he got uneasy, his eyes glanced over to the exit.

He asked me what I was gonna do, I said I don't know yet and need some time to think it over.

Weeks passed. Ashley had an abortion and I sent her back home because I decided I couldn't trust her.

Then I resorted to ski mask tactics and robbed Ryan at gun point and beat him with my pistol pretty fucking bad.

Ashley told me Ryan took advantage of her. My other girls already told me they felt something changed with Ashley and suspected her and Ryan was up to something. He always liked Ashley, she was his type. Tall, wavy hair, lightskin, nice cup size, tight ass. All his girls looked like her. And Ashley was getting distant when the new girl came. I could see him moving in on her.

Ultimately, It didn't matter if he did it or not. A girl with a pimp gotta feel protected and feel like she's working for someone that has her best interests at heart. I signed up for that shit when I take their money every night. My girls heard another of one of their own got sexually assaulted. I had to do something or they were gonna leave.

I visited Ryan in the hospital. Told him I got him if he needed anything. He didn't drop any hints that he suspected me.

He recovered and left NYC a few month later with his baby momma.

I guess she convinced him it was time to give the game up.

I took two of his girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to hustle with a group of people… I was pretty high in the pecking order, but one of my closest friends who started with me was below me at this point. Most of the people in this group was from his hood, and a few stragglers was from mine, but they wasn’t factors for real.

One day, my nigga gets drunk, and is mad at his girl and starts goin nuts on her…. I said “chill, it ain’t that serious, stall her out” nigga went on a rant about how I wasn’t from where he from, and I could never be that even though I wanted to and all kinds of wild shit, how he kept niggas off my ass and everything….the one thing he kept repeating during the whole shit was money don’t make you real blood, money don’t make you real.

He called and apologized the next day… but damage was done, I began distancing myself, I’d already found my own plug anyway, and really didn’t have to have nobody around me except the people I served. We still cool but nah…. Nigga like that will make any dumb ass excuse to do somethin to you. “He got all that bread, so now he tryin to son me”…. Yup, you can stay where you at baby. I love you though.

Lol nah. I'm the one that will just stop fucking with people. After I got out the hospital this year I stopped calling and texting a lot of people.

Some people just drain energy or stay on bad vibes. I've been trying to distance myself and protect my own energy.

Never throw no one under the bus and I won't walk past them on the street. Sometimes you're just on a different wavelength and it's time to move on.

Yep when I was a teen and was tryna figure out who I was and who I fit in with. Nothing as an adult tho

Getting married... mfs act nutty with big events. My cousin had a attitude when i got married I think because he wasn't my best man... we haven't been close since... wish each other happy bday and speak at gatherings but that's it

Back