Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Tyler Perry is reportedly engaged in conversations to buy Paramount’s majority stake in BET, which would give him ownership of the brand

test

Not a trollop

haha-weak.gif

So why dont He, Tyler , and Byron just go in together and buy it.

They go let some company swoop in and buy it while they bidding against each other, watch.

Ahhh here comes Diddy, the public black face to pander to the masses, while his silent white partners who own the majority, sit in the dark rubbing their hands. Just like with Revolt

So why dont He, Tyler , and Byron just go in together and buy it.

They go let some company swoop in and buy it while they bidding against each other, watch.

I'm sure they all have different visions for the company. Byron will prob try to make it more educational, Tyler prob just wants a network to only play his shit, and Diddy dont care as long as he makes money. He'd prob be the worst owner of it all. He'd prob just post all the revolt shows on it and really stereotype that network up with ignant shows. Nothing but wigs/fist flying, and liquor ads.

Ahhh here comes Diddy, the public black face to pander to the masses, while his silent white partners who own the majority, sit in the dark rubbing their hands. Just like with Revolt

I'm sure they all have different visions for the company. Byron will prob try to make it more educational, Tyler prob just wants a network to only play his shit, and Diddy dont care as long as he makes money. He'd prob be the worst owner of it all. He'd prob just post all the revolt shows on it and really stereotype that network up with ignant shows. Nothing but wigs/fist flying, and liquor ads.
It can be all that tho imo. Actually it should be All that to cover all demo's within our community.

Paramount (PARA) CFO Naveen Chopra weighed in on recent reports around a potential sale of the company's BET Media Group. While, of course, not officially weighing in on the matter.

"There's been speculation around BET. We don't comment on M&A speculation. ...But I will say that, in general, we are always looking at different ways to create value for our shareholders," Chopra said in an interview with Yahoo Finance Live on Wednesday.
"To the extent that there are ways to do that — by buying assets, by selling assets, by restructuring assets — we look at all of those very carefully," he said.

This sounds like a ploy to drive up the value of Paramount at the expense of Tyler Perry's interest in buying BET media.

They definitely are trying to make a hefty profit from this. And they don't care about the skin color of the buyer.

I can see some random billionaire actually buying it like Musk just to control the narrative fed into the Black community. All they need is someone like Steve Harvey to back them like he did Paula Deen and Denny's to distract us from their racists past and they'll be invited to the cookout

Back