Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Tyler Perry is reportedly engaged in conversations to buy Paramount’s majority stake in BET, which would give him ownership of the brand

test
Man how do you become a program director for Television? I couldn't stomach working for Tyler Perry but I got the vision if Byron gets a hold of it.

Lets hope if he ends up getting it he takes it as an opportunity to hire more black actors, writers, producers, directors etc instead of tryna do everything himself

That would require paying people which i thought has been said around him that he doesnt pay good. Or maybe i heard something different

Lets hope if he ends up getting it he takes it as an opportunity to hire more black actors, writers, producers, directors etc instead of tryna do everything himself
Nah, he wants allll the money

That would require paying people which i thought has been said around him that he doesnt pay good. Or maybe i heard something different

Heard the same and he's anti-union. But people on here gunna say a low paying job is better than no industry job....

Awaiting to see if he let's other new younger creatives get in.

Back